It's storytime

A/n: I am slightly adding comic book Hela powers to our MCU Hela's power. I needed that for my plot. So, in this version, our MCU Hela is having ability of killing just by thinking and giving life to deceased gods, and her power to kill any gods just by her hand turned into powerful weapon which she calls hand of glory, as seen in comics. But haven't used the "power resides in cloak" concept. MCU Hela is Hella strong without the cloak too. And she isn't half skeleton as in comics without cloak.

Hope you guys enjoy. If you didn't like this extra powers I gave to MCU Hela, then I apologise

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Lou, are you done? What are you doing inside? I need to take bath.... Hurry up. It's already 12:15. I wanna sleep too"

"Five more minutes honey.... I'll be done"

"What are you doing inside anyways? Wait are you... If you are pleasuring yourself then I am gonna breakup with you"

"Hmm..."

Debbie heard a light buzzing noise from the bathroom.

"What's that noise now? What are you doing? Oh, fuck you Lou Miller. Fuck you! I am breaking up"

"I'm not... I'm doing something else"

Something else? What else will give that buzzing noise? Trimmer? But Lou... is always clean.... What she's doing? I better go in and check

Debbie opened the door and what she saw made her laugh.... Lou Miller, the daredevil Lou Miller who just had her combat training is playing with her toy submarine she had got for the heist. She's racing it in her tub. There is also speedboat toy with wind up motors, an army patrol ship model, rubber duck, fish and frog bath toys which are acting like obstacles for submarine's path.

"Jesus.... Our baby Lou is playing here"

Lou looked up and immediately hid the remote controller. But no use. Debbie had seen already. Now she's embarrassed.

"If you open your mouth in front of others, I'm gonna kill you... I'll drown you here in this bathtub itself", well she's not serious. The smile can be seen in her face.

Debbie Ocean laughed out loudly. Lou looks so cute when gets caught doing something silly. And Debbie loves all her silly antics. Well she loves everything Lou does. She loves her more than anyone in this world. Behind all the tough exterior, she has an innocent heart that wants to be loved and accepted.

"Now take all these toys out. I need a bath. Also, gimme that new bath oil which I stole today. I wanna try"

"I was planning for a bath too. My muscles are paining. Never happened before. I guess I used all my strength today"

"I guess you didn't use all your strength. My Lou can do much better"

"What you mean?"

"I mean, hon... As you train more and more, your strength increases. And you have been exercising and training for so long now. So definitely you have more power. You are just not aware of it. You fought the same way as you did ten years back when a guy tried to hurt me"

"Hmm... But honey... I am not in my twenties anymore"

"Doesn't matter. You actually are more powerful than you realise. I want you to unleash your power"

"Unleash? What am I? Superhero? Or superheroine?"

"More than that"

"You know very well how to flatter me"

"Well, my girlfriend sometimes needs flattering"

Lou laughed.

"Baby, take those toys out. Now"