How to train your daughter

Both Hela and Debbie were disaster in kitchen, Hela less compared to Debbie. Hela herself was amused by this. She, who isn't familiar with mortal life and food habits did better compared to Debbie.

Debbie and Hela were in charge of cutting vegetables, and poor veggies suffered a lot. Hela did cut the veggies neatly and evenly, thanks to her precision and knife skills – killing others did help her cut the veggies, but Debbie didn't. And they had a funny banter and both ruined each other's hard work. Well, there was nothing to ruin in Debbie's bowl. Surprisingly, Hela didn't get angry on Debbie, instead started laughing with her. Lou looked at them acting childishly. She scolded but it just fell on deaf ears. Lou had to continue cooking with those horribly butchered veggies.

After few minutes Hela and Debbie were covered in flour, for they needlessly tried to get the container from the top shelf. Debbie lost the balance and the container tilted, its lid opened and the flour fell on her. Poor Hela who was standing next to her was also the victim. They both looked at each other and again laughed out loudly and Lou shook her head.

"OUT. NOW"

Debbie and Hela went outside, trying their best to control their laughter.

"I expected you would know something about cooking. Aren't you mortals supposed to have food every day?"

"Well, I know only one thing about cooking, and that is I don't know cooking"

Hela shook her head. "Let's clean up. I am already pale enough. This powder need not add to it"

They went to their rooms and got cleaned.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Lou was done cooking. She was now playing with Derek and Keri. Constance and Nine were busy teaching Hela about their new VR glasses. Debbie was going through the plan. Tammy will arrive anytime now. She needs to get back to the job and tie all the loose ends.

They heard the car stop in front of their loft. Tammy and others are back. The moment Tammy entered; the kids ran to her. She too had missed them, there was an emotional reunion. Lou was looking at them, so was Hela. If they felt something, they didn't show it.

"So, how was the party and the event?"

"All went fine. In fact, Rose just got more famous"

Rose smiled. Others congratulated. Daphne was somewhat better. She still was scared.

"We will speak later. You guys go rest for a while. I will call you guys down for dinner"

They all went. The kids went with Tammy. Lou sat with Debbie. Debbie was revising her plan, while also getting distracted by Lou's cleavage. Lou was listening carefully but was aware of Debbie's situation.

"You know what, let's go to my room. Your mind is not able to concentrate and I cannot take my eyes off you", Lou whispered.

Debbie was quick enough to rush to the staircase before Lou. No one gave a fuck about them. They were all busy.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Its dinnertime. Debbie and Lou were nowhere to be seen. Tammy knocked Lou's door.

"Lou are you in there?"

No reply.

"Lou?"

"Yes?"

"It's time for dinner. And where the hell is Debbie?"

"Don't know. May be out", Lou said while Debbie was kissing her neck and biting. Both are naked, entangled with each other and craving for more touches and kisses.