Shopping

After breakfast, Debbie and Hela were sitting on the couch waiting for others to get ready. Lou was dressing Keri and Derek.

"So, mom... Tonight you will be training with Lou... I want to know... How powerful is your punches and kicks? I mean... I don't want Lou to get hurt"

"Don't worry. I will go easy on her. But, only for first few days. She is my daughter. Until she gains her full strength, I won't let her stop training"

"Tell me, you can break the bricks with one stroke?"

"Brick? You really don't know what I can do. I don't blame you though. Let's just say, even my least powerful punch can crumble this whole building into dust"

"What!"

Hela smirked.

"Damn. Then Lou too is that strong?"

"Yes. She is"

"Hmm... How did you get these powers?"

"I am a goddess honey. But don't worry. I will be saying my story to you in the afternoon. You will know. You may not understand everything but I will try to give you a brief idea about who am I and who is Lou"

Debbie nodded. She again had one more question.

"The swords and the blades... Are they coming from your body or it is somewhere in other dimension and you summon it?"

"It is from me. I mentally create it and summon it, and it get wielded in my hand or any part of my body"

"They look strange though. Not something what we see here"

"That's because they are not found here"

"What are they made up of?"

"Hmm... Let me show you"

Hela wielded one tiny necro sword carefully in a slow and steady way so that Lou won't get sudden jolt.

"This is necro sword. It is of obsidian. I can wield them anytime and, in any shape, and size. I can even summon them from ground or any other surface"

"Can I touch?"

"You can. But be careful. It's too sharp. It can cut through anything"

Debbie was fascinated looking at the sword. It had its own shine and peculiar colour.

"It is beautiful. Lou will definitely be attracted to them"

"She must"

Debbie gave them back and Hela magically got it disappeared.

"What else?"

Hela wielded her nightsword, again careful not to make Lou suffer.

"This is my nightsword. This is my sword. Official sword if I have to call. This is also a necro sword. Unlike other necro sword which I create on spot, this I have with me always. I only summon them. This is very powerful and so I had to summon very slowly. Else Lou would by now be on ground because of the electric sensation"

"Oh... This too is beautiful"

Hela withdrew the sword. Then she wielded a metal sword.

"And this is the metal sword. But unlike your Midgardian metals, this is very powerful and cuts through your swords and knifes easily"

"You are Hella powerful... Or should I say Hela powerful"

"What?"

"Nothing. I just complimented you. So what else do you make? Only swords?"