Daphne's in Danger

Lou woke up a few hours later, the first thing she saw was Debbie's face, eyes stuck on her and her fingers running over her bangs. Debbie was wearing a black leggings and white sweater which definitely belonged to Lou. Lou gave her a sleepy lazy smile.

"Good morning"

"Actually Good afternoon"

"Hmm it's already noon? How come you're in bed?", Lou asked rubbing her eyes and sitting, her back against the headboard. Debbie too sat.

"Like you felt alone yesterday, I felt today"

Lou looked at her in apologising way.

"Nope. Dont... hmm come here", Debbie lifted her arm slightly so that Lou could fit in. Lou placed her head on her shoulders and hummed lightly.

"Nice sweater"

"It's from a very special person"

"Oh... Special..."

"Infact she's the most important person in my life"

"She thinks the same about you I'm sure"

"Hmm... I'm happy that she thinks that way"

"Can't we just stay like this forever? No tension of jobs, people and this world. It's so calming right now"

"We can"

"Any plans for future?"

"Other than drinking for free in your club?"

"Not my club.. it's ours"

Debbie squeezed Lou's arm and placed a kiss on her head.

"It's your hard work baby"

"As far as I remember, whatever we did, it was always ours. Nothing was mine or yours"

"Well not all. I did become selfish"

"Hmm sometimes we need to take a hit so as to score a hit"

"Hmm..."

"So future?"

"With you"

"What?"

"I'll be with you. Not gonna leave again. Pinky promise", trust visible.

"Pinky promise"

They stared at each other for a while. Both are feeling so many emotions, just don't know how to express.

It's now or never

Debbie leaned forward, and slowly kissed Lou. A sweet kiss. Lou responded back.

"What are we doing Deb?"

"Hmm for once in our life we're doing something right", saying so she kissed her again. Lou wrapped her arms around her, pulling her closer. Debbie pushed her down on the mattress, kissing all over her face.

"I love you", she blurted out, lips against Lou's cheeks.

"The fact that you're kissing me, knowing I just woke up and yet to brush says you love me"

"You don't have bad breath"

"But you do have bad timing. You said those three words so soon"

"Well I should've told long back"

"Hmm..."

"So?..."

"So what?"

"Lou seriously? I just confessed I love you. You aren't gonna say anything?"