Testing the skills

Lou cleaned up all the mess. First she  changed to some comfortable  tank-top and trackpants. Using wet washcloth she cleaned Debbie, changed her into one of her oversized tshirt and shorts. With a little help from Tammy, she took Debbie to her own room and made her sleep there. Later she cleaned Debbie's room. I need another shower. Debbie, I'm gonna kick your ass once you wake up. She showered and wore her green velvet suit.

She walked downstairs. Hela was waiting there. Tammy was checking some documents. Rose and Amita are designing something. And Constance and Nine playing video games. Kids are in their room with Daphne making them wear fancy clothes and do ramp walks.

Green suit, Hela looked admiringly.

"How's she?"

"The alcohol knocked her out. She'll wake up in some hours .. like 12-15 hours. Now you're here, note this down. Never allow Debbie to drink more than she can hold it"

Hela nodded. This was the first conversation they had without any hesitation or reluctance. Whenever Debbie's not in her sense, Lou takes charge and while doing so she's highly focused, she'll let go personal differences or thoughts.

"I'm sorry you had to see that on your first day"

"I guess it might have been my fault"

"No. You didn't do anything. I instigated her, getting that bottle. She doesn't like drinking during the day"

"Actually I might have initiated that. I pissed her off by drinking in front of her today morning. I apologise to you too for that", I can apologise to my daughter. It's not a big deal.

"You too drank? She allowed you?"

"Yeah she was angry and also worried that you would yell at her"

"Why?"

"I drank your good stash"

Lou suddenly pulled her aside. She didn't want others to hear about the personal stash. That first contact without any hesitation, though wasn't any loving one. Still Hela felt happy in her heart.

"You drank from my personal stash? And she allowed it? What all you drank?"

Lou opened the cabinet, making sure none are looking at her. Starward and Vodkas missing.

"How's this possible. 6 bottles missing"

"I drank"

"No ways. How can you... How did Debbie allow this? And how are you alright?"

Don't tell me you're just like me when it comes to alcohol.

"It's weak. Didn't even feel a tinge"

NOOO... Why is she like me? Who's she? Oh no... My brain's gonna blast into million pieces now. Better to ignore... Ignore for now.

"You angry? I just... I couldn't drink the coffee. It..."

"Leave it. I'm not going to speak about this. But just don't open your mouth about this secret stash in front of others"

"Done", Hela said with a smile.

Lou just shook her head. She really need Debbie to wake up.

"Now that Debbie's knocked out, I guess I'm supposed to make you comfortable here. So hmm... Follow me"

Hela followed Lou back to the living room

"So, Helly... You'll be taking Constance's room till I clean the other spare room"

"And what about me mom?"

"You always spend your time with Nine in her room playing video games. You hardly sleep in your room. So... I don't think there's any problem. Just for a week"