Dream

"Hey baby. I ordered the food. And also Tammy called. They're doing well. They'll be back by tomorrow evening. But now we have another problem. Once Kurt's busted, people will speak about his past connection with Daph. We need to make sure Daphne's not investigated in any way"

"Hmm oh yeah. I guess she can manage it. The was she acted like a bimbo during our heist investigations... We'll prepare her though"

"Guys I don't think she'll be in any trouble", Nine spoke.

"What do you mean?"

"This estate which he had sold recently... It actually is Daphne's. She's still unaware of that. Which means she's the victim of his fraud real estate business"

"Oh. That's very good. We can make her a bigger victim of his scams. And then we'll get her estate back and also some more"

"It also means that Daphne, though not a freaking idiot, is still a bit idiot"

-*-

Lou and Debbie are in bed after making sure Derek and Keri are tucked in. They returned late, Veronica had taken good care of them.

Lou's head resting on Debbie's shoulder.

"So, what did Helly say?"

"Hmm she's ready. She just wants to know when you wanna start"

"Hmm..  tomorrow we'll start. Also you take her for shopping"

"We. We will take her for shopping. You can accurately choose her outfits"

"Hmm..."

Few minutes passed with the peaceful silence before Lou spoke.

"What you thinking?"

"About you... And your hands"

"So, you already liking my talented hands?", Lou smirked with all double entendre.

"Oh Jesus... Baby you're being too naughty. I do love your hands. Infact it's the best. But right now I'm speaking about your hands regarding the pain. You had those electric current thing right?"

"Oh that... Hmm I don't have those electric sensation now. But every now and then I feel something's trying to come out. I don't know what's wrong with my hands"

"Hmm... All will be fine", Debbie took her hand and kissed the knuckles.

They heard a knock. Lou opened the door. Derek and Keri barged in.

"Aunt Lou.. Aunt Debbie.." they squealed.

"Hey kiddos. We just tucked you in", Debbie said helping them settle on Lou's, no, their massive bed.

"Hmm not sleepy. Also mommy's not there. We miss her"

Lou joined them. Lou and Debbie were on either side, the kids securely sleeping in between them.

"We miss her too kiddos. But she's on some important work"

"Hmm call her. I wanna speak", Derek said.

"Baby... I'm not sure she'll pick now"

"But I want to.. I want to speak"

"Deb, dial hon. Let's speak"

Debbie facetimed Tammy. It's still daytime there. Tammy received.

"Hey mommy!", all four said in unison

"My babies... How are you? Your aunts are taking care of you? I miss you so much"

There was a spark in Tammy's eyes after seeing her kids. Lou noticed it and thought will her parents be this happy when they see her.