The BEGINNING!!!

Hi, if ur reading this, be sure to check out my other works. My Heroes, My Villains is a bnha fanfic, and Fairytail one shots is, well, fairy tail one shots.  It's been discontinued, but there r a few halfway decent chapters.
Okay then, enjoy the story!

Erza's P.O.V.

I spooned a generous amount of cake into my mouth.

The taste of fresh strawberries filled my senses and vanilla finished it off.

Simply delicious.

I was about to eat another bite when Levy and Lucy came running.

"Erza-san! Save us!" Lucy and levy his behind me, revealing who they were running from.

Gajeel's eyes were jet black, and Natsu's were pure red.

Oh.

I had forgotten.

It was dragon mating season, phase 2.

Phase one will cause the dragon slayers to become extremely possessive of their mates.

Phase 2 will cause them to take their mates and, erm, we'll leave it at that.

Laxus had experienced it many times already, being older than the others, so the guild knew what to do.

Third person

Many guild members started containing the slayers, holding them back and giving them time to get away.

Erza stood and brought Lucy and levy to a side room, where Kinana and Mira were already seated on plush stools.

They were in a medium sized room, much like all the other rooms in the guild. The walls were white brick and bare, while the lower areas were covered entirely with wood tiling. A closet stood to the left, while a small desk stood to the right. The desk was accompanied by a large book case that covered most of the back wall, leave for a window.

There was a couch in the center. It was made of Mahogany and lined with plush velvet cushions. Several stools of varying widths heights, and shape dotted the rest of the remaining space. A blue and white checkered carpet lay under it all.

"Stay here for now." Erza ordered.
"We're working on bringing Yukino and Kagura over, so stay put." The scarlet head closed the door and returned to the main hall, bolting Natsu and Gajeel to a pole.

"Uh, what just happened?" Levy looked around for an explanation.

"You were being chased by violent dragon mates and is now being kept in a safe room " Mira replied

"Wow, I didn't even know the guild had a safe room."

"It was created after Laxus first year." Mira filled everyone in on the details.

They sat around on the carpet or stools and chatted while eating the snacks someone had brought for them.

The girls thought they saw Mira's eyes go black for a moment and whisper something about ~nalugalegruviajerzasailwithbabiesandbuildthenextfairygenerationfufufu

But it was short and unnoticed by the time Minerva bursted in and dropped Yukino in the middle of the room, leaving without a word. Shortly after, Erza and milliana walked in with Kagura. However, Kagura was not wearing her own clothes, but a suit of armor that was designed for Erza.it draped over her shoulder, as it was too big for kaguras significantly smaller frame.

Millianas dark maroon cape was also around the girls shoulders. The yellow lining around the cape reached down to brush just above kaguras knees, which were oddly bare.