We Meet Again, Readers!

Wow. Like, Just, wow. Again, to those talented people who's books have over 2.3K or something, you guys actually have talent. Unlike me, who has no talent whatsoever and is literally writing this book for a dare, and an amazing Fairy tail Manga set. Like, actually. Now that I think about it, this is all so I can keep the Manga set. Wow, Otaku motivations. I have now over 100 views! Yaaaaaasssss! But also Nooooooo! cause now It would actually be required for me to finish this book. Whatever, I talk too much, Enjoy the story.

~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

Ow....

The pain was like a thousand needles pricking the skin just above her collarbone. It ached like nothing Levy had ever experienced before.

"Mornin', sorry if it hurts." Gajeel scratched his neck, blushing.

Levy stared blankly at her newfound mate, taking a moment to comprehend what had happened. And what had happened last night.

"O-oh my Mavis, did you- did we- *gulp*" Both the Script mage and dragon slayer' s faces were bright red.

Aaaaaaaand not just the marking, if you catch my drift.....

Now let's say Yukino and Sting met up at that small town cause he broke into her hotel or something, I'm too lazy to come up with details.

"Yukiyukiyukiyukiyuki!!!!!"

The white haired mage woke up to a certain white blond boy in her face.

At first, Yukino thought Sting was looking at her, but then realized he was peering interestedly at her shoulder.

"Wow, it's so pretty!" Sting had a few moments more to admire the mark before he was pushed off rather forcefully by the flustered girl underneath him.

Yukino: Did-did y-you do anything t-to me?!?!?

Sting simply laughed and joyously sprang out of her room, leaving her to stammer in shock.

Nalu~time, Nalu~time

The smell of ash and fish and the fairy tail guild hall filled the celestial wizards nose, causing her to jerk at the all too familiar scent.

Sitting upright and tense in her own bed, she thought back to last night, unable to immediately recall yesterday's events.

Then her own memory hit her so hard, she unintentionally fell back on the bed. Oddly enough, this was her own apartment.

Wait....weren't we at the Magnolia town park? With the tree and the sunset and everything?

Lucy sat there, pondering so deeply that she could almost ignore the pain settling into the side of her upper left thigh.

Natsu:Pmph!

Natsu was carelessly thrown out of Lucy's bed and onto the cold wooden floor.

Throwing back the covers, Lucy spotted a red and orange flame mark.

It seemed as though it had always been there, or like, it felt in place there, or....

Lucy tried to come up with a novel-ish  sentence that described the feeling of Natsu's dragon mark. 🔥Not exactly like the description, but the closest thing I could find, so just imagine the yellow is orange and the orange is red. Kay on with the story.

In the end, Lucy could only come up with a single word.

Right.

Let's check on our dear Rogura~