!Half!20!Way!

Straight to the story.

!!!!!!!!!!

"What? You won't even give yer sister a hug?" A dark aura seemed to rise up within Celeste.

Gajeel stayed silent.

"Fine, be that way. I got nothin' to say to ya either." Celeste turned to Kiera.

"Inform Leroy and Daxton it was a false alarm. He's here, perfectly safe and sound." Celeste glared in his direction.

"I suggest you take better care of your mate next time." The all-born turned and walked back upstairs to the hovercraft.

"Miss, I feel like you have some things to explain to us." Mira stepped out.

"I'll tell you then." Kiera took the initiative, knowing her friend didn't want to talk.

When she had finished her story, the others were left in shock. Laxus was fuming with anger, and so was Gajeel. Nobody spoke a word. The faint whistle of the wind and a summer breeze picked up. Before anyone knew what was happening, Gajeel was running up the stairs. Everyone followed.

"Where the fvck were ya all this time? Why didn't ya come to find me?" Gajeel had grabbed Celeste by the cuff, before being violently thrown off. At that moment, Celeste stopped limiting the power radiating off her. She had blown Gajeel through 4 brick walls and onto the street with a breath. Now the ethernano levels were rising , engulfing the guild. Her eyes had turned both red, and the skin grafting dissolved. It was just the slightest bit terrifying.

"Do not. Test me." In a flash, The all-born was out, standing over Gajeel. She stomped a foot on him.

"And you have the guts to say that I didn't come for you?" Something was shifting inside of her.

"Leste, stop! You'll lose control." Kiera pushed through the people in front of her and grabbed her friend's hand.

"Stop it. Now. You yourself have no idea what Black Angel looks like, or what it can do." Kiera tried to pull her away.

"Kiera, tell him how I met you." Celeste interrupted the pleads.

"Huh?" 

"Tell him, how I met you. " Her eyes started glowing. Kiera gulped.

"Okay."

"Tell me what?" Gajeel looked up at them.

"I met your sister, after your dad had sent her away. After that, only her uncle came to visit her. I was sent to the same facility, where we became friends. One day, your uncle came to visit,and was having 1 on 1 time in her dorm. I was in the dorm right next to her, so I could hear most of what he said. He said 'leave, and never contact your brother again, or old Denish will fall.'

"Well, obviously, she contacted you after leaving the facility, and found out what her uncle was known as in the outside world. He was Jose Porla-"

"The master of Phantom Lord. So that's what this is all about, huh? Ya want me to help you save old Denish from that psycho." Gajeel finished the story. Celeste's eyes glowed even brighter and she remained silent.

"All in all, that's the idea, i guess." Kiera shrugged, relieved to see the power building up in her friend fading.

"Wait. You mentioned that you manipulated some dreams, miss Redfox?" Mira asked. Celeste let go of Gajeel , and her eyes stopped glowing.

"Yes. I was trying to tell you, but, it was hard. And you were also dreaming of your daughter, and it's bad for the dreamers health to remove or add elements since that would require exposure to unhealthy amounts of raw ethernano."

"So, basically, you wanted us to gather the talismans and save old Denish?"

"Uncle is a power hungry maniac. He murdered basically our entire family except for us, right in front of our eyes. Old Denish is basically an ethernano vault. With the talismans, he could gather the ethernano, and basically rule Fiore. He's always been shadowed by my dad, and got obsessed with being more and more powerful."

While they were talking, they didn't notice that basically the rest of the guild had gathered around them. And so had some of Saber tooth, who had come for the Sparks festival.

"Gajeel has the obsidian rock, that's his talisman. Laxus has his, rogue does also. So does Wendy. Cobra doesn't have one, I don't know why. But sting's and Natsu's, I'm willing to bet are already in Uncle's hands." Celeste spoke the everyone listening.

"So what're we waiting for? Let's go!" Natsu shouted

"Aye sir!" I hope you know who that was.

Natsu started running off. He was nearly out of sight before he came to a halt, turned, and sprinted back.

"Uh, where is this Old Dead Niece again?"

Everyone simultaneously face palmed. 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What even is this book anymore? Now it's clear i'm not going to take 40 chapters for this book,  so I'll have to rely on my next one. And 11 stroke, don't you dare. Istg, DON'T YOU DARE try to criticize me on my next one okey you've done enough on this one.

Stay tuned!

BYEEEEEEEEEEE~