Eleven Down, something to go

Wowowowowow!!! 284 views! Such a little number yet so big...

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

"Natsu, We're here, lets go." Lucy swung her bag over her shoulder.

"No...Wanna sleep...." Natsu drooled onto the train's table like a child.

"I'll give you food." Lucy rubbed her temples. Natsu immediately perked up, grabbed his backpack, and rushed out of the train faster than a kid on Christmas.

"This....is disappointing. C'mon, Happy." Happy flew out of the train car right behind Lucy.

Lucy dragged Natsu over to the town square, where the rest of the team was waiting.

"Hurry up, Ash for brains, Sabertooths waiting!" Gray called, leading to the routinely spar between the fire dragon and ice demon. Annnnd the routinely giant red welts on both their foreheads done by the great, powerful, and vicious fairy queen.

The bunch were sent to sabertooth as a guild uniting week. (One of these happened before, remember? They wrecked the place, as usual.)

"Psh. What do you think this trip is for? To have fun?!?!?" Erza yelled into everyone's ears. Natsu was the only one stupid enough to shyly utter a yes.

Erza went on and on about how they were here to explore the customs, tranditions, events, and history of various guilds.

Her monologue was uninterrupted, until they arrived on the Sabertooth grounds. There, Sting, Ogra, and Minerva welcomed them with yells and cheers. Yukino and Rufus stood behind and waved, ever the picture of dignity. 

"Hisashiburi!" (Long time no see!) Yukino shouted from the gates.

"Ohairikudasai." (Come in.)Rufus tipped his hat and walked into the guild, the rest of the group following.

"Dōomoimasuka" (What do you think?) Minerva swept a hand presenting what was supposed to be Saber Tooth's grand lobby, but instead, was what looked like a scene out of a horror movie.

The group stood there, shocked.

"Ko-ko de nani ga okotta no ka...." (What happened here...) Minerva's voice was but a whisper, her eyes wide with horror. 

But the more horrifying thing, was that it was Rogue, standing over them, eyes completely black, holding a black sphere.

"Dakara anata wa koko ni imasu?"(So, you're here?) Rogue rolled the little black sphere around in his palm.

"Kokuyoseki no kyu o sagashite irunara, oso sugiru!"  He laughed in a sick, twisted way, before everything went black.

!,?.!,?.!,?.!,?.!,?.!,?.!,?.!,?.

I apologize for no update and this ridiculously short chapter, i'm just super busy recently and tired, too. (Cough, cough Chinese finals and cough COUGH strict grandma COUGH) and i've been working on other....certain projects that take way longer than they should. Namely, @LucyDragneel1213 I think that's your username but you know who cares .

I'm very sorry, promise update by Tuesday, bye!

GOING TO EAT FOOD PEOPLE BYEEEEEEEE~