Post ending 1.

Hey guys so I know this is out of the blue, but I've been writing a lot of books from other series and I got sort of stuck. So I'm doing another chapter to take a break.

Also don't forget to check out my "third book" bc it's actually the second since I unpublished Her Choice.

It's called My Heroes. It's a bnha fanfic, so be sure to look at that. Welp, here goes nothing!

♣♠♣♠♣♠♣♠

"Screw you!" A young girl with crazy black hair shouted at the strawberry blond.

"No, screw YOU, you Bitch!" The strawberry blond crossed her arms.

"Gajeel, shouldn't we do something about them? Before Natsu joins in I mean." Levy Redfox said to her husband, Gajeel.

"Emma's fine." He said shortly.

"That doesn't seem to be the case..." The solid script mage watched as Natsu stomped over and looked Emma Redfox in the eye.

"Oh no, if he dares to do anything to my prescious little emmy..." Gajeel growled, standing up.

She sighed.

"They're at it again?" Lucy Dragneel laughed.

"They'll never stop."

"Anyways, I heard Mira's okay after the attack!" Lucy exclaimed, earning a squeal from them both.

"That's a miracle. She could have been crippled for life. And it's been, what? 4 years since she last came back?"

"But anyway, they're going to have a party." Lucy continued.

"And the entire guild was invited, weren't we?" Levy raised a brow.

"Yes, but they're going to put up protective spells. And we're holding it in the mountains."

"That's a relief." The pair thought about the previous party, and all the things that went wrong there...

§•Ω•|•[]Π•§•Ω•|•[]Π•§•Ω•|•[]Π

"To Mira!"

"To Mira!" Everyone chorused after Makarov. Technically he was still the guild master, but it was mostly Erza who did the work.

"My daughter in law nearly died..." The master sobbed. Everyone remembered the only other time the master had sobbed like that. The guild had just finished dealing with a mess, and they were happy to receive some great news, which was Mira and Levy being pregnant.

"Geez...it's been 25 years already, huh? Since we first marked them." Gajeel and Natsu sat together, clinking some shot glasses together.

"Bottoms up." After becoming father's, both had finally become mature enough that they were able to sit in the same room for an hour without attempting to kill one another.

"By the way, where's Romeo and Wendy?" Gajeel looked around, not seeing the dark blue haired pair.

"Oh, Romeo took her off someplace."

"Well I mean, they're still like 10 years younger than us." Gray sat down next to them, butting into their conversation.

"Omph." He said, sitting down.

"Geez, Gray, you're getting old."

"Hell yeah, yesterday Wendy almost beat me in practice!" He laughed.

"That's not funny, Gray-sama. This is the result of going to far and getting your back injured." Juvia walked in, her hair flowing around her. Everyone was shocked to see her, as she'd been out on a mission for nearly 2 years now.