These Titles are so Helpful

Heyo people! If it didn't make sense to you why I changed my mind about the schedule (in the last chapter) in one chapter, it's because it was started and published about 4 days apart. In that time, I saw that every specific FRIDAY was not something I could do. I mean, I can definitely update once a week, no problamo, but to have to wait every Friday.... That's where I say no. I talked enough, you guys probably think I talk too much, so enjoy my lovely reader!
<=°=•=°=•=°=•=°=•=°=•=°=•=°=•=°=•>

Natsu: Lucy, hurry up! We're going to miss it!

Natsu whined turning back to look at Lucy from his point, at the top of a hill.

Lucy: Yeah, yeah, sorry! What can I say? You're the one who made us WALK back Magnolia!

Lucy continued to grumble under her breath. "Stupid Natsu....never eating at my house again.....brat....didn't want to ride trains.....dragging me here...." Lucy finally got to the top of the hill, where she sat(fell) down and took off her shoes. She placed(threw) them beside ( somewhere around) her and started to massage (forcefully rub) her feet ( sore lump of blisters).

Natsu: C'mon Luce!
Lucy: Fine, fine, coming.
Lucy grumbled some nasty things under her breath, but followed Natsu down the other side of the hill.
Lucy was about to complain to Natsu when she saw the breathtaking sight before her.

The Maple tree in the center of the city park was large and loomed over the plush green grass underfoot. Little fireflies danced around the tree, in the dark and light of evening. The sunset splashed it's vibrant yet calming colors over the dark ochre bark of the ancient tree. Roots and branches tangled up and around the trunk, highlights and shadows folding over each other in the perfect mix of hot and cool colors. Children and parents, and couples sat on benches around the park, or ran around with their friends. A few kites floated on the soft breeze of early July.

"N-Natsu..." Lucy stammered, at a loss for words at the beautiful sight.

"Do you like it?" Natsu jumped around childishly. 

"I....I love it." Lucy whispered so that only Natsu could hear.

Lucy: Was it this beautiful before?

The couple sat on a red and white checkered picnic blanket. Well, Natsu, being the doofus he is, was laying down, all four limbs pointing north, east, south, and west, and starting to dose off.

Lucy: Natsu!

Natsu: Eh?

Lucy: I asked you a question.

Natsu: Ah, yeah, it's the first day of Magnolia Sparks Festival. (I made it up, don't judge the name)

Lucy: I didn't even think you remembered the Magnolian holidays.

Natsu: I remember everything that happens in July. I'm just hoping something about it will help me find Igneel. Well  *chuckles* I used to hope. But now I know the whole dragon story, I'm at peace with it all.

Lucy: I think..... I think that Igneel would be very proud of you, if he could see you now.

Natsu: mm.

Lucy: But then again, he is watching you. He must be. He'll never be gone, not entirely.

Lucy lowered her lashes and kissed Natsu softly on the cheek, laying down beside him.

The night was very peaceful, the soft rays of dwindling sunlight fell onto them, casting a heavenly glow.

~

~

~

~

~