Almost Done

"Fairy...GLITTER!"

"Iron Dragon....ROAAAAR!"

"Sky dragon....ROAAAAR!"

"Fire Dragon.....ROAAAAR!"

"Water.....CLAW!"

"Ice make.....HAMMER!"

"Requip.....HEAVENS WHEEL!"

"Solid script magic, demolish!"

All at once, the mages of Fairy Tail hit the 6 little stones with their strongest attack. Once the dust cleared, they looked eagerly to see if they had succeeded. The tiny little jewels were still there, in one piece, untouched. They glimmered innocently, though it had been the cause of everyone's frustration for the past hour.

"Ugh. Let's try again tomorrow. I'm all sore." Cana groaned. The others agreed, and dispersed to go rest.

"Hey Gajeel, where did your sister go? She's so powerful she could probably destroy it in one go." Levy sidled up to Gajeel's side.

"She had to go back. In the years I haven't seen her, she's founded a mage academy. She's the principle, and the teachers and students need her back." Gajeel put an arm around Levy and chugged down some water.

"Oh, that's cool. So, do they have a library?" 

"Gihi, of course they do, shrimp."

"Cause I might need some books they don't have in the guild library."

"Like what?"

"Like, how to take care of yourself when your pregnant, during childbirth, those things. You know, just so we're prepared for the little one in my stomach."

"Hm." Gajeel took another gulp of water before choking on it and spitting it out.

"WAIT WHAT?!?" Levy smiled in response.

"I-I'm gonna, gonna b-be a, a d-dad?" Gajeel pointed at himself, not quite believing his ears.

"Yep." She giggled.

"H-how long?" He stuttered, starting to smile.

"Well, I'm not sure, I mean, with our frequency..." The couple blushed. "But I'm guessing about a few weeks. Gihi." Oh no, Gajeel's laugh is starting to rub off on me. She sighed out loud. 

"But this also means I'm going to have close to no magic power for 9 months." She groaned.

"It's okay, you don't need them. Just stay home, read, and I'll do the jobs."

"Well I can't let you do all the work. I'll probably be able to do lots of translating jobs through e-mail, and I won't even have to leave the house! Except to go to the guild, I guess."

"Gah! I'm going to be a father!" Gajeel squeezed Levy tight. They laughed with joy. Gajeel was so loud the other Guild members looked at them.

Suddenly, Wendy shouted from the other side of the guild hall, gathering everyone's attention.

"I did it! They're broken!" Everyone's jaw dropped the ground.

"How...How did you do that?" Happy stared in awe.

"Well, um, I figured since the more we attacked, the stronger the magic inside seemed to buzz. So I tried healing it, and um, there's no more power in them anymore. They're just gems now."

"Wait, so, by 'we have to destroy it', Celeste meant just deactivate it?" Lucy picked up the Natsu's ruby.

"I think so, yes." Wendy took her Jade pendant and looped it once again around her neck. Laxus picked up his coin. Gajeel got his chunk of obsidian, and Lucy handed the ruby to Natsu. Evergreen went to send the moonstone and floating black sphere to Saber tooth.