14 Down, 26 To Go

Gajeel:Uh, so, who gave this to Natsu?

Levy: They don't know either. They just said it was a woman in a black hood that smells like you. She asked them to give it to you. They thought you were cheating on me or something and came rushing into the library.

Gajeel: *Anger symbol*

Levy: There's a note too, but it doesn't make sense to me.

The couple were sprawled out on the bed, looking at the artifact that had mysteriously been delivered to them.

Gajeel read the note without emotion, until he saw cages of snow. At that he sat up abruptly, making levy fall to his lap.

Levy: Hey! Whats the deal, sucker?

Levy looked up at him, but he was concentrated on those few words. His brow was furrowed, his eyes dark.

Levy: Gajeel?

After a moment of silence, Gajeel finally spoke.

Gajeel: I...had a sister...once. In my hometown, she was once drunk, and said something about snow. I... Can't remember now, though.

Levy: Hm.

They both stared at it for a few more seconds, before Levy saw something she hadn't earlier.

Levy: Uh, Gajeel? Is your sister the type to uh, show affection through insults?

Levy had just noticed. Read from top to bottom, the first letter of each sentence came together to say...

F*CK YOU 

"Why, what?" Gajeel turned to face Levy.

"No, Nothing." 

After a while, Levy decided to go to the guild, while Gajeel wanted to sleep. So levy put the newfound object and the slip of paper into her bag and left for the guild. Walking into the hall, she headed straight for the staircase leading to the second floor, where the first masters office was. She knocked once, twice, thrice. With no answer on the fourth knock, she decided to let herself in. She was surprised to see it completely deserted.

For the past month, Mavis could almost always be found in her office, hunched over who knows what. But this time, there was not a soul to be found. Her neat office was as neat as ever, with papers stacked in perfect piles, sorted alphabetically. Folders, binders, and books piled over the shelves.  But today, she was no where to be found.

"Um, first master? First master!?" Levy paced around the room, taking in the office. Nothing seemed to be out of place. After a few moments of just staring at the desk, she pivoted around and headed to the current master's office.

As soon as she entered, the master shoved a bag of coins into her arms and placed a list on top.

"Hurry and go into town to buy these things, we only have a few days left."

Makarov pushed her out the door before she could say a word. With a sigh, she decided to head into town. The streets were busy, bright colored decorations and toys lined the vendor carts. Shops put up sales for anything to do with the Sparks festival. Levy looked at the list. The first thing was a banner, 3 by 15 feet. She looked around, and her eyes landed on a fabric market, hanging with banners, tapestries, patterned cloths, and racks of string.

Walking into the market, she bumped into a young girl, about 16, wearing a white dress and no shoes. She was the spitting image of Mavis. But before Levy could get a closer look, a boy dressed in black pushed Levy away and pulled the hound girl close.

"Y-you..." Levy stuttered in shock.

"Arius, don't be mad, it was just an accident. Why are you so protective?" The girl giggled.

"Who are you, and what do you want with Mio?" The boy named Arius shouted, ignoring Mio and pointing at Levy, who was gaping at the pair. Because, they looked exactly like two familiar people. One who died, and one who's soul should have been returned.

"Mavis, why are you here? And Zeref, you shouldn't even..." As the mage pieced the events together in her head, she dropped everything and rushed back to the guild.

©®™©®™©®™©®™©®™©®™©®™

Pretty short, weird plot, sry about hiatus, special chap(still counts as quality chap) tomorrow. This chap is unedited.

Byeeeee~