More Stuff Happened-

I need to quit talking so much in the intros and extro-extros? You know what I mean. So I'll quit talking. Enjoys the story, dear Earthens.

©®™©®™©®™©®™©®™©®™©®™©®™©®™©®™©®™©®™©®™©®™

Miraxus, mah dudes.

She watched herself run after her sister, desperate to get to her. Why? She could not be sure. Mira watched her younger self  run through the fog, reaching out, calling a name. 

She strained her ears to hear who her past self had been calling. Mira could only assume she was calling Lisanna. After all, she had experienced many nightmares similar to this one after her sister's "death". She had those night mares still, even after finding out about the Edolas situation.

Leaning forward, or rather, floating forward, the little Mira's voice became clearer. The present, dreaming Mira expected to hear her own meek voice calling for her sister in desperation, clawing at the fog. Instead, she heard a name that she heard every day, but never from herself.

"Mira! Mira!" Dream Mira stared, shocked. Why was she calling to herself?  And another thing- for months after Lisanna's death, her voice had been small, and pained. Even in her dreams, she could never seem to find a strong voice. However, this voice was loud and rang in her ears. This voice screeched and screamed, jabbing needles at her heart. This voice was not hers. And neither was the face, too. It was the spitting image of Laxus. But, how? Mira thought to herself, confused by it all.

Little Mira screamed the name, tearing at the thick fog. So subtly that you could barely notice, the fog shifted. It seemed to rip apart in large slabs, revealing pure blackness behind. Out of the shadows, present Mira emerged.

The older Mira in her dream spoke."Turn your magic, your pride, your love, to the mountain above the sea. Where people are hurting and people are dying, and no one can ever be free.(Some wings of fire reference there) Be brave, my child, for what will come. Be wise, my child, for what looks strong.......

Mira couldn't hear the rest because of her younger self screaming.

"Mother! Mother!" 

Mira gasped and awoke with a start, shaken by her nightmare. She was shaken once again once she processed she was in a room on a bed. Like actually, shaken. Laxus was near hysterics, but when he saw her awake and sound, collapsed back onto the bed in relief.

"L-laxus? What are you doing....IN MY BED?!?!?!?!" Mira did an excellent imitation of Lucy, ending in Laxus at the other side of the room.

After a few moments of which Mira was making sense of reality, she realized that she must have been screaming in her sleep, for her throat felt as if it had been clawed and left in the sun to dry like laundry. She then gathered that Laxus probably freaked out and tried to shake her awake.

"Laxus, I'm sorry, I just had a nightmare." Mira hid under the sheets.

"It's fine, are you really completely sure you are okay?" Laxus looked even more shook from Mira's screaming than Mira did from her nightmare.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Good. I'm going to shower, you stay in bed for a bit." Laxus hopped up from the floor, and walked into the bathroom.

 Not a second later, Mira fell back onto the bed, and covered her face with her hands. "Oh, Mavis. That...what was that?"she whispered so that Laxus couldn't hear. Mira shuddered, thinking of the ghastly words, prophecy maybe, her own screams echoing in her ears.