#16

Recap: Levy can't find Mavis in her office so she goes to the Masters office to ask about her whereabouts. But before she can ask, the master sends her to get supplies for an event. So Levy goes into town, and runs into Mio and Arius, who look exactly like Mavis and Zeref.
---------------------------------------------------

I'm drinking away by the time Levy runs in all sweaty and panting.

"Uh, Lev? You *hic* good?" I ask with a hiccup. Levy splits down the middle and shifts opposite directions. I'm getting drunk by now, but it's only the afternoon.

"Cana!" Levy leans on the counter for stability. "Have you seen the first master?" Levy wipes sweat from her brow.

"The first *hic* master...?" Hearing my voice, I'm definitely getting drunk. I should stop, since I have to meet Bacchus tonight.

"No she *hic* hasn't been in the guild for *hic* what? A week?

Levy's face stares in confusion as my vision blurs. Slowly nodding off, I see her bolt upstairs to the Masters office.

------------------------------------------------

How could it be? Didn't freed cast an enchantment for Mavis to return with her memories for now? But once the spell was cast, the reincarnation of Mavis should've disappeared until she decided to return, right?

Turning the corner of the hall, Levy knocked hard on the door as she had not an hour ago.

"Come in," came the familiar voice of the current master.

"Ah, Levy, back so quick? Where the supplies?" Makarov peered at her empty arms.

"Master, where is Mavis?"

Makarov: Whatever do you mean child? She should be in her office.

Levy: When Freed cast the rune enchantment that allowed Mavis to return, her reincarnation should've disappeared until she decided to leave, correct?

Makarov: Yes? And what is the problem?

Levy: I saw Mio, Mavis's reincarnation at the market just now. She was with Zeref's reincarnation also, his name is Arius.

Makarov stood up at this news.

Makarov: so, you mean to say, Freed's enchantment never worked? And the 'second mavis' is still there?

Levy: Yes. And I think you can guess what my next concern is.

Makarov: I know. Who was the "first master" that we've been interacting with since after the battle if Alverez.

At the same time, on the other side of town...

Mio and Arius walked hand in hand down the street. Suddenly, Mio bent over, suddenly clutching her heart. Unable to draw air into her lungs, she fainted.

Arius was in a state of panic. He rushed her down the road to the nearest hospital, only to find it was full, and the next hospital was an hour away by foot.

The boy panicked, looking around for help, when a hooded figure stepped out of the busy crowd. It was clearly a woman, and radiated authority and immense power. So much magic, it took all of the boy's strength to stay up with Mio. The hooded figure walked closer, and reached out a hand.

Arius backed away, wary of the stranger, but soon found he couldn't move.

"Hurh...get your hands...away from her!" He tried and failed to use his magic, or summon any ethernano at all.

"Relax, boy. I'm just helping her."

To his astonishment, Mio's eyes fluttered open with a brush of the stranger's fingers.

"Y-you, you...who are you?" Arius stammered.

"Well, I go by Celeste. But to you youngins, it be Ms.Redfox." With that, the stranger turned and disappeared into the crowd as quickly as she had come.

·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·

Ok I know this storyline is sorta obvious but like, I'm winging it and have been winging it since I started. And also, I am just, like, wow. This collection of scraps put together to make a story is actually ranked 8th, in Gajevy. Thank to like, the 5 readers who have been here since the beginning. ❤️❤️2u

I'm also probably going to be writing another book, cuz like, this is actually sorta fun. I'm going to make it much better than this one, with a plan and a good setting and a clear idea of what I want it to be.

Thank you all for simply looking at the cover, and clicking read❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

BYEEEEEEEEEEE~