And ThEEEeeeEEEn

BTW LucyDragneel1213, if you read this, you die on Monday, hear me?

Also, how do I have 50 views???

Well, the story then!

--------------------------------------------------

Third P.O.V.~ Sorta. Well, Stingyu perspective.

"S-sting, you're scaring me. Please don't do that."

Yukino was currently pushed up against a wall, Sting staring at her awkwardly.

Yukino: Um, Sting?

Sting: ...

Yukino: Uh, Sting. Really. Come on.... Stop it!

Sting:....

Yukino: I will not hesitate. You are making me uncomfortable. Snap out of it! (-  _  -   )

Sting: ...

Yukino: Sting, you leave me with no choice. Hyaa-

Sting blocked Yukino's attempt to knee him in the groin easily.

Yukino: ...

Sting: ...

             ...

             ...

you smell like fish.

An awkward silence descended on the small room in an old abandoned apartment. Yukino stared at Sting, and Sting stared back. Both equally silent, waiting for something to happen or someone to say something.

"Geez, thanks for the stellar  compliment." 

'Is pisces's smell getting onto me?' Yukino thought, more concerned about it than she ought to be at the moment. 

In a swift, fluid motion, Yukino pulled out Libra, taking advantage of Sting letting his guard down. Not a second later, the white dragon slayer was pinned to the ground by the weight of Libra's gravity magic.

Sting: Leffmeff gurrrrr!(Let me go!) Iarrrhauff yar faur driiiiiis! (I'll have you for this!)

Sting attempted to speak while his face was smuasheed (suh-mwa-she-de. It's like mutated form of... never mind no one cares.)

Yukino let out a sigh of relief and quickly gathered some supplies while Sting was still under the gravity magic effect. She rushed around the room, taking clothes, canned foods, a map, and a compass and shoving them into the canvas bag she had found by the door. She set up some rune spells she had learned from a guild mate that would keep the poor guy inside for a day or two and was able to close Libra's gate. After hurriedly consulting the map, the celestial spirit mage then called upon Pisces to get her to the nearest town.

Yukino: What did I just do, and what for?

Pisces: yooooOOOOOOoooo ( trying to replicate the sound that Pisces makes)

"Well, I guess I was just scared. I really don't like this 'dragon mating season' thing." Yukino was speaking aloud now, to no one in particular.

"And the scary thing is, I love him, I really do, but what if he's just acting like this because of the D.M.S?"

Later in the day, about half an hour from the town, they stopped to take a break. Yukino closed Pisces's gate for a while so the spirit could get some rest. The day was hot and humid, and Yukino was hot and tired. Under the shade of some trees, she wrung out her damp cloak in a cold, refreshing stream that sliced through the center of this forest. Now hungry, she opened a can of apricots. They were delicious, provided energy, and were extremely high on calories. The Mage leaned back, settling herself on the bag of supplies, and let herself fall into a deep sleep.