This book is now a legal story adult

It's sorta funny how the views for each chapter keep dwindling.😂 Wow I just put that emoji on from my phone and it appeared on screen. Applaud 21st century technology.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

"Gray-sama?"

"Oi! Juvia! I'm in the shower! Don't come in!"

"Ah! Juvia is sorry..." Juvia's face was sizzling when she slammed the bathroom door closed.

"It's your fault for coming over to my place..." Juvia mumbled to herself.

After a few minutes, Juvia heard the bathroom door open. Gray, six pack and all, was blushing madly with a towel wrapped around his waist. The thing is, the towel was imprinted with a picture of himself.

Gray was only flustered for a moment before have to surround Juvia with ice to prevent her from overheating. He quickly changed into real clothes for once, just to keep Juvia from fainting.

"What is it?" Gray started drying his hair. Juvia was staring at the towel so intensely, He sat down in the couch and let Juvia do it. You could practically see the flowers and rainbows pouring out of her.

"Juvia heard a large bang come from the guild hall and lots of shouting."

"Oh okay....wait what?!?" Gray threw off the towel and grabbed Juvia, dragging her out the door, somehow shirtless again.

"What, Gray-sama?" Juvia was being pulled along through the air, her feet not even touching the ground.

"How can you say that with a straight face?"

"But....there's always shouts and bangs coming from the guild."

"Then why'd you alert me?!" Gray was still sprinting, they were almost there.

"I-it was very loud!" Juvia stuttered. 

When they neared the guild, it was quiet, and not a sound could be heard from within. This heightened Gray's worry. Setting Juvia down, Gray mumbled a "stay here and don't move." to which Juvia nervously nodded. After a few moments of dreadful silence, a large roar erupted from the walls. Juvia and Gray both jumped, and backed away to see the metal roars and iron bars shoot out of the guild. That was Gajeel's magic.

Gray and Juvia hurried in, to see Gajeel beating up some people with the help of Laxus and Mira. And behind them... Levy, bruised and bloodied, was bolted to a pole in the center of the guild hall. That explained why Gajeel's eyes were dark red and he was in rage.

"Levy-chan!" Juvia was carrying Levy to the infirmary in an instant, with Gray following close behind. As soon as the infirmary's doors opened, there was a screech followed by the sound of a smashed window. When the dust finally cleared, there were two people standing there, on some kind of small air craft.

The first one was a woman was tall, and her frizzy hair was pulled back into a bun, as it almost always was. Her chocolate skin was smooth and soft, but her hands were callused.  Her moon like eyes pierced everything in the room. The second woman was olive skinned. Her jet black hair was wavy and messy, but still stretched to her lower back. The right eye was red constantly, and the left changed color according to the environment. At the moment, both eyes were violently red. They emitted so much power, it was a little suffocating. But the most surprising part, the olive-skinned girl had a black fairy tail sign, on her left shoulder.

"Who are you, and why do you have the Fairy Tail sign?" Gray asked in a wary tone.

"Because I'm Celeste Lydia Redfox, Gajeel's older sister, and I've been in Fairy Tail since I was 4. No time for intros now. I'm Celeste, She's Kiera, now we have to move." Celeste swiped a hand over Levy, and all her wounds disappeared. 

"Levy, right?" She said when Levy had opened her eyes and sat up.

"Uh, yes. Who are you?" Levy squinted at her.

"Heh. I'm yer sister-in-law." She said with a smirk, her Old Denish accent coming back.

When the five ran back downstairs, they discovered that Gajeel had killed basically everyone and Laxus and Mira were standing in a corner.

"Gihi, long time no see eh?" Celeste walked up to him. He whirled around.

"You've grown, Kanjiru."

__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__.__

So like can anyone tell me why I suck so much at writing? Yeah no probably not.

Been writing a lot.

The new book is gonna take a loooooong time before the first chapter is published.

Make sure to eat all your meals, don't procrastinate or be lazy like me, stay hydrated and

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~