13th Story Chapter

I'm sorry this book is so dull, I'm trying. Please forgive meeeeee~

Natsu:Man, those cuffs really hurt.

Happy: Please, at least you weren't being held by the tail for 4 hours.....

Natsu: Well, lets go get some food from Lucy's and eat back at our house!

Happy: Uh, Natsu? That's not like you....are you actually respecting her privacy?!?!

Natsu: Uh...remember last time?

Happy:Oh, yeah.

The two walked in silence for a moment, remembering the many times they had ended up face first on the road in front of Lucy's apartment. Suddenly, a person in a black cloak and hood rushed up to them. Being the idiots they were, they sensed no danger.

?????: Are you Natsu Dragneel?

Natsu: Huh, yeah? Who're you? You've got that metalhead's scent all over you.

Happy nodded in agreement, ignoring the red anger symbol pulsing on the guests forehead

?????: You don't need to know. Just get this package to that "metal head" of yours. And don't look at it.

The person handed natsu a package wrapped in brown paper bags.

?????: Again, DON'T you DARE open it, you flame brain!!!!

The person yelled as they walked away. Natsu and Happy stared after.

Natsu: Hey, Happy?

Happy:Hm?

Natsu: She smells, really like Gajeel...

Happy: You mean...You don't think?

The pair rushed back to the guild hall, and burst through the imposing wood doors of the Guild Library. As expected, Levy was sitting in one of the couches, reading a book.

Natsu: Levy! You need to know this!

Levy looked up, startled. 

"Shut up, Natsu, this is the library. What in the world is it?" Levy slid a bookmark into the book, and set it down beside her.

Natsu hurriedly shoved the package into Levy's hands, earning a strange glance from the solid script mage. 

"Levy, we got this thing from a girl on the street, and she had Gajeel's scent all over her!" Happy's loud voice was heard throughout the library, drawing out whispers from onlookers. Levy sighed and instead of jumping up angrily like everyone expected, she fell back on to the couch and started reading her book again.

"Eh? Levy, aren't you mad?" Natsu looked at her.

"Natsu, you are truly a dunce. A mage's scent is based off of two main things. The environment around them, and their magic. Did you ever stop to think that maybe that girl just had similar magic and grew up in a similar region?" Levy pushed her red glasses up her nose.

"Also, I trust Gajeel. Unless it was Gajeels scent on top of her own scent, which i'm sure you could tell with that nose, she just coincidentally has the same scent. Of course, the same scent could always mean they're related, but I don't think Gajeel has any siblings. And his parents passed long ago. If you want more info on this topic, you can look at general and physical mage genetics on shelf 18. I'd recommend *Pan Taciforms*. He is a renowned scientist and has made many great discoveries in the field of mage genetics, with 9 books on genetic breakthroughs and technological advancements. His books are really enlightening, please do go and take a look at- hey! I'm not done yet!" The blue-haired girl sighed, as Natsu and Happy ran when recognizing Levy's 'librarian mode' as the guild like to call it. It was only then that Levy remembered the brown package that'd been forgotten. She placed the book back on the shelf, and took the package outside, not wanting to to open it in the prying eyes of the public.

She strolled along *Ursidae ln.* with the object in her hand. She finally came to a bench where no one was watching. The package was wrapped in brown paper that was slightly yellowing. It was tied together with two strings, going in a + around the rectangular edges. It was surprisingly heavy, but not hard to carry. 

(Pan is scientific name for    chimpanzee, one of the smartest animals in the world, and Taciforms is a modified version of Psittaciformes, scientific name for parrot, another smart animal. Ursidae is scientific name of bear, cuz' why not?)

Carefully undoing the strings, and brushing off the pieces of paper, the object inside revealed itself. An obsidian shard sat nonchalantly in the middle of the folds. It's top surface was smooth, while the part under was jagged and sharp. The top surface carried a silver-green, bluish sheen, that caught the light at odd angles, and reflected it to look as if it were glowing. All of a sudden, a wave of pure ethernano hit her so hard and fast, she felt dizzy for a few moments. Levy looked at the paper, and knew it was not normal, to have hidden the magic practically overflowing from it. 

"Holy mother of Mavis..." Levy was entranced for some time, before her attention was pulled away  by a small white slip of paper that was wedged in between a crack in the bottom side. Tugging it loose, the slip fell out and dropped open, revealing loopy handwriting in dark gold ink. Levy was utterly confused at what it said. It made absolute no sense.

Four years 

Until

Cages of snow

Karma 

Yearning to be free

Omens of death

Uruguay 

Gajeel

Levy stared at it some more before seeing what it really meant to say.

%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$%$

Heh. Can you figure out what it really supposed to say?

Look at it as an acrostic.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY MA FRIENDS AND BYEEEEEEEEE~ ///-_-///