XII

"Hng....urh...." Minerva woke to a dark room. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she saw Yukino, Sting, Ogra, Rufus, Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Gray, and Wendy tied up on the floor with her. A few moments later, she spotted happy snuggled up against Lucy's stomach. Wendy and Rufus were the only others awake.

"Nani..." Minerva could just barely speak for the bruise on her jaw, which she could only assume was the place she'd been hit first. She could feel other sore spots all along her body.

"Chōhen shōsetsu, watashitachiha rōgu ni yūkai sa remashita." (Long story short, we were kidnapped by Rogue.) Rufus explained. Wendy's neck had a ring of bane metal around it, to prevent her from using magic in her voice, as the sky dragon slayer had learned to do. It looked tight, as the skin around it was turning red and irritated.

"Wendy-san, does it hurt?" Minerva asked softly.

"It should....but I think...no, it doesn't." Wendy spoke. Minerva doubted it, and her doubt only grew further as a small drop of blood emerged onto her skin.

"Rōgu, kore hodo kyōryoku ni narubekide wanai."(Rogue, shouldn't be this strong.) Rufus commented. This comment was ignored however, when Minerva realized, Rufus did not have any bane cuffs.

"Rūfasu, anata wa jamana sodeguchi ga arimasen!" (Rufus, you have no bane cuffs!)

Just as Minerva finished her sentence, Rogue burst in through the large oak door. His walk was not normal and in fact, he looked.....In all honesty, drunk. He stumbled around, and looked very unkempt. His hair was everywhere, and his face was flushed.

"Rōgu!"(If you've watched Fairy Tail anime without any dub, I hope you know what this is.) Minerva locked eyes with him, and he seemed to be pulled back into reality. He quickly hurried over and undid everyone's chains. But, not by himself. He raised his left hand, and to their surprise, a black sphere drifted over his shoulders and floated over to the bindings, only having to get near the chains to undo them.

(Originally I was going to have saber tooth speak Japanese but I'm too lazy to translate it all so.)

"What-what happened to me? Please, you have to tell me what happened!" Rogue was in distress, running his fingers through his hair and not acting like the normal Rogue. He pleaded them to tell him what happened again when Minerva looked at the other two and stayed silent, pressing her lips together.

"Well, half the guild is in the infirmary right now." Everyone lowered their eyes and avoided eye contact. 

"I think, in your dream, this was the price to pay for indescribable power." Just as the words left Minerva's mouth, the black orb began to glow. Wendy's necklace started pulsing with a faint light a few seconds after.

"aggghhhh what happened....." Lucy and Natsu woke up to the vibrant pulsing, glowing, and buzzing of the two talismans.

And if everyone wasn't already bewildered enough, Mavis's projection floated into existence.

"Ah, there shouldn't have been any interaction between talismans so soon. Everyone, please come with me back to Fairy Tail, I think there are many things that need to be explained. And with that, she vanished.

!#$%^&*()_+!#$%^&*()_+!#$%^&*()_+!#$%^&*

UUUUUUUUUGH for 2 reasons.

1) Why do I procrastinate so much and am so friggin' lazy? 

2) Why does this story line and plot suck so damn bad?

The answer shall forever remain unknown to human kind. And also...

3)Why is this chapter so short? 

4)Why is it only updated Wednesday when you promised an update by Tuesday?

The answer would be found in question 1.

I'm sorry for making you suffer the pain of my terrible writing.

BYYEEEEEEEEEEE~~