S1 E1

I always knew that it wouldn't be easy to date two men. I knew I would be facing jealousy, disrespect and hate. It's not that I was scared of not being in love equally, because that's how things were. I love Mark. I love Jackson. They love me and each other. We stick together. We're the perfect team. The thing is that I'm worried about my friends. Their friends. Our parents... Everyone who is around us. Even though we've been together for a long time, not everyone will accept this. Not even the closest friends. But we have each other. That's the main thing. That's all we care about. Plus the rest of Got7 are okay with this so we're good. I think.

I woke up in the morning between my men. Both of them were still sleeping. I smiled and got up, took a quick shower and opened our shared closet. I took Mark's black trousers and Jackson's white oversized t-shirt. I went downstairs to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I started to make an omelet, bacon and sandwiches. Soon I heard someone mumbling upstairs. Jackson woke up. I watched him stumble his way down the stairs. As soon as he smelled the bacon his eyes widened.

"BACON!", he yelled and took a few running steps approaching me. I laughed.

"Wait! I'm not done yet!! And be quiet, Mark is still sleeping", I said as quietly as I could.

"Fine. Fine. Wait. Hold on", he said and pulled my t-shirt a bit. "Hey since when are you stealing my stuff?", he asked and pouted.

"Uhm since always?", I said back playfully.
"But I look cute don't I?".
Jackson smiled and watched his feet. "Of course you do".

He helped me finish making the breakfast. The clock was 10.15 AM and Mark was still sleeping. We decided to wake him up and eat breakfast in bed. Jackson and I walked back upstairs with the food. We opened the door and saw Mark; our beautiful little miracle sleeping so peacefully. What a shame to interrupt his dreams.

"Hyung?", Jackson said softly and sat beside him, petting his waist.

"Mmmh", Mark mumbled and turned around to see us both. He gave us the prettiest sleepy smile. "Ahh you already made breakfast? I'm sorry I slept this long", he said and sat up.

"It's ok honey. What plans do we have today?", I asked and sat on the bed too. I took a sandwich and started eating. So did they.

"The boys are coming over today. We thought that we could just hang out and watch movies", Jackson said and took another sandwich.

"Okay I see", I answered and got up. "In that case I gotta run to the store and get popcorn and stuff", I said and pecked Marks lips.

"Sure, we'll do our morning routine in the meantime", Jackson said while standing up and kissed my forehead. "Be careful", he said and pecked my lips.

"Always", I smiled and walked away.

...Time skip...

After a time that felt like an eternity, I walked back into the house. I opened the front door using my elbow and foot and run straight to Jinyoung's chest, almost dropping the groceries.

"Oops I'm sorry", I said and laughed. He joined in the laughter.

"It's ok Y/N. Long time no see", he said and pulled me into a hug.

"Y/N-AHH YOU'RE HERE", someone screamed and jumped into my lap.

"King double B has turned into a baby now?", I laughed again.

"Has he ever been anything but a baby?", Jinyoung rolled his eyes and walked to the living room. BamBam helped me get the groceries to the kitchen. Mark joined us after a moment. "Is it safe to enter the room or are you two spilling tea about the rest of us?", he smirked. BamBam shook his head and punched Mark's shoulder playfully.
"You wish".

"Yes indeed", Mark replied with a sarcastic tone before continuing: "OI! Let's pick the movie already and get started!", he screamed to the rest of the group and walked into the living room.