S1 E6

The next morning, I walked downstairs knowing that the guys had already woken up. I slept pretty badly. I woke up at least three times before I decided to actually get up. But I wasn't really feeling tired.

"Hey Y/N!", Baekhyun suddenly greeted me and made me cover my face.

"Agh, what are you doing here this early? I don't even wear any makeup!", I yelled. He laughed.

"Early? Y/N It's 11am", he said calmly and make me look at the clock. Shit he was right.

"Morning baby", Jackson said softly and pulled me into a hug as I whispered that I'm ok. And I meant it.

"Where's Mark?", I asked and looked around a little.

"He'll meet us later, go get yourself a dress on and let's go", Jackson winked and left me confused. I nodded wearily and walked back upstairs, leaving the guys laughing.

I took a quick shower and put on a light makeup. I went to the closet and took out my new red dress. I knew it was a bit extra, but I didn't really care.

I walked back downstairs after 45 minutes

I walked back downstairs after 45 minutes. Jackson and Baekhyun wore black suits. I smiled and posed for them.

"What do you think huh?", I asked and watched the guys expressions. Both speechless.
"Yes that's what I thought, shall we go then?", I asked and walked outside. There was a car waiting for us. Baekhyun walked into the car first. Before I stepped in, Jackson took my hand and pulled me a little. He let go and slowly looked at me from head to toes, shaking his head slowly.

"Y/N, isn't it illegal to look that sexy?", he said biting his lips. I laughed and approached him with a smirk on my face.

"And guess what? I'm all yours baby", I said and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I freaking love you", he said. I smiled and kissed him. "I love you too".

"Come on, get in the car, we don't want to be late, don't we?", Baekhyun yelled and scared us both.

"Yes we're coming", Jackson answered.

"Uhm, Jacks, where exactly are we going?", I asked.

He smiled. "You'll see".

We arrived to a fancy restaurant. We stepped out of the car and the view was breathtaking.

"What the-", I breathed out and got scared when I heard yelling from my back.

"Surprise Y/N! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Y/N, happy birthday to you!", all the Got7 members sang to me and I covered my face with the both of my hands.

I forgot my own birthday because of being too busy with other things.

"Hey baby, happy birthday!", Mark said and gave me a hug and kiss. "I know you hate gifts so we didn't get any. We thought that it would be nice to eat with all of the guys and you. Little special, but not too much right?", Mark continued and I was still overwhelmed.