S2 E5.1 - smut🔞

One year ago:

At home, I smirked while opening the front door for the boys. Jackson walked in first. Mark grabbed my sleeve a bit and raised his eyebrows before whispering: "Do you have something in mind?", his low voice made me excited. I smiled a little and nodded before heading inside. Jackson was already sitting on the couch. He looked tired.

"Oh poor baby", I pouted and sat next to him; brushing his chest with my other hand. Jackson opened his eyes, getting distracted by my actions.

He mumbled something back to me, but I didn't really bother to listen.

As I kept brushing his chest, my other hand found itself under Jackson's shirt. He was trembling under my touch when my cold hand met his sensitive skin and caressed it slightly.
I was moving the hand slowly up and down against his unclothed lower back. He arched himself a little, wanting me to touch him a bit more.

"Y/N..", he needly whispered. A smirk grew on my face.

"Yes, King?", I teasingly answered and stopped moving my hands, which made him groan.

Mark kneeled down to the floor, rubbing both of Jackson's thighs slowly. "Can I have you, baby?", Mark asked with a lustful voice.

Jackson exhaled deeply. "Only if I can have you both", he hissed. After his words, I climbed to sat on his lap and roughly crashed my lips against his. Jackson placed his right hand behind my neck. I gently grabbed it and placed it back on his side smiling.

"You can't use your hand, sir", I whispered and kissed his forehead. He smirked and nodded before I closed the space between our lips again.

I slowly started to move my hips against his torso. I could feel him harden through his thick, black ripped jeans. Jackson deepened the kiss by sliding his warm tongue against mine.

I gently bit his lower lip before pulling away from him, making him groan again. I turned to look at Mark, who was still kneeling down behind me, teasingly running his fingers against Jackson's legs. I smiled to him and he got the hint.

Soon Mark's hand traveled over the bulge in Jackson's pants. I looked at Jackson's expression closely. He threw his head back with his eyes closed, biting his lip. He started bucking his hips, getting more pressure against his clothed member while Mark was palming him through his jeans. Suddenly Mark stopped his movements and stood up. I gave him more space and moved away from Jackson. Mark teasingly removed Jackson's t-shirt with one smooth move, revealing his perfect stomach.

I couldn't help myself; I had to touch him more. While Mark was kissing Jackson's lips, my hand traveled from Jackson's neck to his chest, to his abs and stopped right above his member, playing with the waistband of his jeans. "We gotta get rid of these too", I mumbled.

I slowly opened Jackson's belt and the button of his pants. He answered with a loud groan. I grinned and pulled his pants down. I looked at him with relish and stroked gently over the increasing bulge in his pants. He twisted under my touch and moaned louder. Mark crawled onto his lap and cupped his face with both hands as I released him from his boxers and gently stroked his hard member.
Without preparation, I put him in my mouth.

Jackson gasped in surprise and his healthy hand clawed into the couch. Mark grinned and kissed him again greedily. I skillfully let my tongue wander over Jackson's most sensitive parts and enjoyed every sound that came from him.

"Shit, I'm close," Jackson moaned after a while, throwing his head back.

I quickly switched places with Mark and kissed him passionately while undressing myself. I felt him cramp under me and saw that he tried not to scream.

"It's okay, babe." I sat on his stomach watching him cumming, the pleasure written all over his face. I gently stroked his sweaty face and he looked at me, the pleasure still burning in his eyes. I knew that he wanted more. I turned to Mark, who was just wiping the rest of Jackson's cum off his chin.

"Round two?", I raised my eyebrows and smirked lightly.

Mark nodded and grinned dirty.