S1 E8

It was early afternoon and I was in the kitchen eating some ramen when Jaebum and Baekhyun rushed inside.

"Ayo Y/N, Mark and Jackson! We have to run, come on!", Jaebum yelled while clapping his hands loudly and I was too confused to move. Mark and Jackson walked into the kitchen too.

"Run? But I just did my workout, shoot", Jackson joked and caressed Mark's back.

"Oh yea, I ran to the kitchen and that's enough workout for me", Mark shook his head and looked at Jackson. Baekhyun and Jaebum didn't look so happy with this.

"You guys have got to be kidding me", Baekhyun said a bit upset. I finished my ramen and walked to the others.

"Hey, what is going on?", I asked confused. Mark and Jackson were lost too.

"Well, hello? BamBam's birthday party? Are you shitting me guys? We have to hurry!", Jaebum clapped.

Mine, Mark's and Jackson's eyes popped wide open. We pretty much yelled: "crap", at the same time and ran into different directions. I ran back to clean up my plate, Jackson and Mark ran upstairs to change clothes.

"I'm going to head back to the car, be there when you're ready, ok? Y/N, wear something nice", Jaebum smiled. I smiled back and nodded.

As I quickly did the dishes I felt Baekhyun walking behind me.

He started caressing my back with his hand which made me my anxiety shoot up. He leaned over to whisper into my ear:
"Maybe you could wear that sexy red dress again".

I swear he had a smirk on his face. All I could think about was the weird text messages which I got earlier. I quickly took my phone and went to the chat with this 'unknown' person and typed "fuck you".

Baekhyun's phone beeped and he took it to his hand. He started smiling.

"Was that really necessary. princess?"

What the Hell?

It really is Baekhyun.

This is real now.

I started walking away because I had no idea what to do, but he stopped me and took my hand.

"Y/N, let's not make this hard ok? You don't tell the boys anything, right? I swear I'll bang the crap out of you if that happens".

I gulped and looked into his eyes. Before I got the chance to say anything Jackson entered the room.

"Y/N, get moving! Change your clothes!", he patted my shoulder.

Baekhyun gave me a look.
I was quiet.

"Y/N?", Jackson asked. I turned to look at him.

"Oh.. right. I'll be right back!", I said and ran upstairs.

I almost bumped into Mark who ran from our bedroom, still trying to get his belt on.

"Oh, be careful baby", Mark smiled and gave a kiss on my forehead and was about to keep moving. I stopped him and turned him around to kiss him better.

On the lips.

A long-lasting deep kiss.

After I pulled away, he was a smiling and blushing mess.

"What was that for?", he asked and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around him tightly.

"I love you Mark. I love you so much", I whispered. He smiled against my neck.

"I love you too baby", he whispered and kissed my neck before pulling away and running downstairs.

I went to the bedroom and opened my closet. I saw the red dress. I took it and threw it on the trash can. "Never going to see this one again", I whispered to myself and took jeans and a nice blouse.