S2 E3

Mark's pov
I closed the door behind me and followed Jackson to the lobby. He signaled me to sit down in front of him.

I couldn't tell if he was pissed off or sad. Or both.
He just kept playing with his hair and sighed deeply.

"Jacks? What did you wanna talk about?", I finally asked. He slowly locked his eyes with me.

"Are you kidding me?", he tilted his head a little and watched me with anger.

"No, no I'm not. Are you?", I asked almost teasing.

God this man..

"You didn't even bother to answer me? And you just showed up in the middle of nowhere? Like suddenly you care?", Jackson raised his voice a little.

My expression changed after his words.

That kinda hurt.

Jackson noticed that he said too much and he stood up and walked in front of me.

"I'm so sorry Mark, I didn't mean to-", he quietly said.

"It's ok. I get it. This isn't easy for you either", I whispered and stood up too.

"Jackson I didn't answer because I wasn't quite sure what to say. I'm still confused about everything and I just needed space"

"Yes I understand that, but why do you keep pushing me away?", he looked at me.

"Because I'm jealous ok? I think that it is so unfair that she doesn't remember me but she remembers you. Is that what you wanted to hear?", I almost yelled at him.

"Mark I didn't-"

"No. It isn't your fault but I just.. I love her so much Jackson...And I am so afraid", my voice suddenly became much more quiet and I dropped my gaze to the floor.
This was my biggest nightmare.

Jackson slowly put his right hand on my waist and cupped my other cheek with his left hand.

"I get it. But babe, we're in this together, ok? Please stop pushing me away and let me be there for you. I still love you. I still remember you. So please don't let me be alone either. It kills me to sleep alone at nights... I need you Mark", his words made me wanna fall down to my knees and cry.

But all I was able to do; was to give him a slow nod.

He pulled me in his arms and hugged me for several seconds.

"I love you Jackson", I whispered and pulled away to give him a kiss, which he received with joy.

"I love you hyung"

Y/N pov
The guys went out and after a couple minutes doctor Kim came in.

"Oh, good morning doctor!", I greeted her and changed my position a little.

"Morning Y/N! I have some good, and some bad news for you", she said.

"Start with the bad ones, so maybe the good one will brighten it up a little", I smiled and she nodded.

"The bad news is that we didn't find the reason of your memory loss. We don't know if it'll come back all of the sudden, or if you don't remember again. It is confusing to all of us"

I sighed.

"It's ok. I can live with it... It just takes a little time", I quietly said.

"Yes, you can move on and we have some great psychologists if you need one, so I'll give you the contacts", she smiled.

"Yes, thank you!"

"And last but not least..", she closed my files and looked at me with a smile.

"You can go home"

My eyes widened. I can go home?

I flinched as the door opened again.
I saw Mark and Jackson smiling and I immediately smiled too.
I assume that they don't fight anymore.

"Guys, did you hear that?", I smiled like crazy.

Both of the men looked at me confused.

"Hear what baby?", Jackson asked.

"I can go home today!", I cupped my own cheeks because of excitement.

"What? Really?", Jackson's mouth was wide open and he jumped a little and rushed to hug me.

"Aaaaa I am so happy", I kept smiling.

"You can gather your things and leave when you're ready", doctor Kim smiled and left the room.

"Hey.. what about Mark? You'll be with us right?", I looked at Mark.
"Yeah, right?", Jackson repeated and looked at Mark too.

He smiled.

"Yes of course. I'll go to BamBam's place to get my stuff and I'll meet you back home at 2pm."
I clapped my hands.

"Perfect!"

————————————————————————

It didn't take long for me and Jackson to gather my things and head to his car. We both were literally shouting and screaming and jumping out of the hospital. Some people looked at us little annoyed but we didn't care.

We arrived home soon.

Jackson took my bags and opened the car door for me.

"Welcome home baby", he smiled and rushed towards the front door.
I clapped a little and entered the house.

"Ahh well this is something I do remember", I chucked a little and collapsed to the bed.
Jackson came next to me.

"Glad that you do", he smiled.

I turned my head to give him a smile.

Jackson started caressing my hair.

"Y/N I want to kiss you", he whispered and his hand travelled to the back of my neck.

"Then do it"

Right after my words he gently pressed his lips against mine. I cupped his other cheek so he couldn't break the kiss. His tongue slid over my bottom lip as a sign he wanted to take it a bit further. I parted my lips slightly and let his tongue explore my mouth.
He hovered on top of me and had no intention to break the kiss. His other hand was all over my body; like he was making sure that I wasn't changed in the days we weren't together.
The hand stayed on my waist and squeezed it a little.

I instinctively hit his arm away and pulled off breathing heavily.

He got the hint and got away on top of me.

"I- I'm sorry I just", I started explaining.

I looked around nervously; all the bad things what happened in here came to my mind. His hand on my waist brought flashbacks about Baekhyun.

"It's ok Y/N, don't apologize. I'm the one who's sorry"

"No! Please don't be. I just... I don't think I'm ready yet", my hands covered my face because of embarrassment.

Jackson kissed my forehead.

"I'll wait as long as you want me to"

I'm glad he understands.