S2 E1

"Doctor?", Jackson glanced at her with a questionable look, only to see that doctor Kim looked as confused as the rest of the people in the room.

"She doesn't remember Mark? But she knows who we all are?", Jaebum asked.

I laughed. "Of course I know who Mark is, I just don't understand why he would try to kiss me", I said a bit pissed off because I was confused and scared.

All were quiet for a moment.

"Wait, how is that even possible?", Youngjae asked stepping forward.

"Y/N, how long have we been dating?", Jackson looked at me, still kneeling on the ground.

I smiled a little and looked into his eyes.
"For almost three years, why?", I answered.

All were quiet again.

Jackson scratched the back of his neck.
"Yes Y/N, that is true. But after you and I had been dating for a year, Mark came in", he nodded at Mark's direction.

"Wh- what do you mean he came in?", I asked confused.

Backstory
Yes. Relationship with Mark and Jackson wasn't like this from the beginning. At first Y/N dated Jackson. They were together for a year, before both of them started having feelings for Mark too. The three of them started hanging out more. After awhile Jackson and Y/N started to open up about their feelings for Mark.
Eventually they all started dating. The beginning was hard. It was so new for all of them. Sharing, caring and loving equally felt confusing and hard at the beginning. Of course everything changed; first two people love each other madly and they already build a relationship and shared manners, and after a year someone literally comes in the middle of it.
But after all; no one complained. It was the best decision after all. Look at them now. Being the perfect trio. Always helping each other.
Loving each other.

Doctor Kim looked around a little.
"I think this is the kind of conversation what the three of them have to solve together. Let's head outside, I can update Mark's and Jackson's situation and explain Y/N's situation to you too", she said and pointed the door.
The guys were nodding and walked away.

After a minute, I was alone in the room with only Mark and Jackson. Jackson picked Mark from the floor and hugged him tight. After Mark calmed himself a little, Jackson and him sat down, and he started explaining the relationship between us three.

BamBam's pov
We walked in the hall and the doctor signaled us to take a seat. She stayed standing and looked at Y/N's papers and sighed before starting to open up the situation. "So, Y/N was the one who got the biggest hit. You already know that Mark's injuries are just scars on his right side, which are by the way healing good", she started and all of us were nodding quietly.
"Jackson got a pretty big hit too, and he got a concussion. His face was already filled with bruises and little cuts because of..?", she stopped and looked at me.

"Because of Baekhyun", I mumbled.

God how I hated myself for not seeing any signs. Baekhyun always told me how much he liked Y/N. But I mean, who wouldn't?

"Yes. Baekhyun. He is now with the police and the thing what happened between him and Y/N is now under control".

"Rape. You can say the word. Everybody should hear it. He fucking raped her", Jinyoung said with a cold tone which made everyone look at their feet.

The doctor cleared her throat. "Yes. Because he raped her. And now, what comes to Y/N's condition..", she started again.

"Why can't she remember dating with Mark? That's insane", Yugyeom said and kept his hands in his hair, looking down and being confused.