S2 E5.2 - smut🔞

One year ago:

Jackson's gaze wandered over my bare chest and he bit his lip before looking at me in the eyes again.

"Ride me", he demanded. I looked at him and was just about to drive Mark off his place and sit on his lap as he shook his head.

"No baby. Ride my face".
I grinned and undressed myself completely. But so slowly that Jackson growled reluctantly. He didn't rest until I placed myself over him. This time it was me who clawed on the couch and tried to hold my screams. Because Jackson had not even given me the chance to prepare for what was coming.

Without even a word of warning, he began to lick me by all means of art. His tongue moved in circles and explored me eagerly.

"Oh fuck! Jackson!", I closed my eyes in pleasure. We were interrupted abruptly when Jackson suddenly screamed in surprise and pain. Mark had slammed his full length into him without warning. From then on, the room was only filled with moans, screams, and the sound of skin slapping, mixed with curses.

Jackson was still sucking on me, bringing me closer to my climax when he suddenly found my g-spot.

"FUCK! JACKSON!!", I screamed, getting closer and closer to my edge. Soon after, I started to feel a familiar warmth spreading through my abdomen.

"I- I'm close Jacks", I said with a cracking voice.

Jackson stopped for a moment and looked up at me. "Come for me, baby".

And a little later I came. I moved my hips, matching Jackson's tongue moves and enjoyed the moment as he took each drop of mine.

Mark's thrusts were getting sloppier.
"Jackson..", he hissed. In the meantime I fell into Jackson's chest still tired from my own orgasm. Mark rode through his own release.

"Oh fuck", Mark whispered with a raspy voice, still moving his hips willing to let Jackson get his another orgasm. Soon Jackson threw his head back once again.

"Shit Mark!", the pleasure ran through his whole body again. After a moment all three of us just laid on top of each other catching our breaths.

Mark was the first one to move to get a towel and clean the place a little. Afterwards he collapsed on us again. "I fucking love you", he giggled. I started laughing too.

"I fucking love you too", I smiled and stroked his hair a little. Jackson pulled me and Mark against his chest harder. "I fucking love you three", all of us chuckled again.

"Let's go to shower together and then go cuddle in bed, hmm?", I suggested and the boys nodded.

"That sounds like a good idea", Jackson answered and gently moved himself so he could get off the couch. He turned around and smirked to us both. "Round three?"

Mark sighed loudly and placed his head to my chest screaming: "Oh hell no I'm not that fit", I started laughing again and so did Jackson.

"Hey King, how's your hand?", I asked and looked at him. Jackson raised his right hand to look at it. "I forgot the whole hand".

"Ahaha that's good!", Mark got up too.

"I know right? It means that you two have to spoil me like this as long as my hand hurts", he grinned.

Mark rolled his eyes. "But you just said it didn't hurt?", he raised his eyebrow.

"Oh damn right... anyways, THE LAST ONE IN THE SHOWER GETS TO WASH THE OTHER TWO'S BACKS", Jackson screamed and started running towards the shower.

"YAH!!", me and Mark screamed and started running right behind him.

Now:

I woke up in bed next to Jackson. What the hell was that dream about? I quickly grabbed Jackson's hand without hesitation. He woke up. "What are you doing Y/N? Everything ok?", Jackson mumbled and lifted himself a little.

I looked at the small scar against his wrist. "I remember how you got this scar", I whispered.

Jackson's eyes wide open and suddenly he wasn't so sleepy anymore. "You what?"

———————————————————————
End of the collaboration peeps!
I think I'm going to take a little break from the series again - I'll be back when I have more time to write.

I'll see you soon!