S2 E6

"I remember how you got this scar", I whispered. Jackson's eyes widened and suddenly he wasn't so sleepy anymore. "You what?"

I held Jackson's hand and stared at the little scar on it. I remember. I freaking remember.

"Jackson I had a dream", I let go of his hand and turned myself a little to face his puffy eyes.

"A dream?", he closed his eyes and shook his head a little. He was confused.

"Yes. About you losing in Monopoly, you barbecued and then hit your arm. We went to the hospital and then we came back home and..", I stopped and thought about it.

Jackson coughed a little. "And?"

"We had sex. You, me and... Mark", I whispered.

Jackson's eyes wide open again. "You remember that?", he gasped and started smiling immediately.

I turned my gaze to the wall to see the clock: 10am. Was Mark already awake?

"Y/N? How do you feel?", Jackson placed his hand on my thigh. I sighed.

"I- I don't know. It felt... normal? I really don't know, I'm so confused", I put my head in my hands and tried to clear my mind.

"It's ok Y/N. It's ok", Jackson whispered and caressed my back.

Together we walked downstairs to see that Mark was still asleep on the couch.

"He does that a lot on free days. You should remember him sleeping the longest", Jackson chuckled quietly and walked into the kitchen to make some coffee.

I stayed in front of the couch and looked at Mark. How innocent and little he looked like. His messy hair, his mouth slightly open and his bare shoulder peeking out from under the blanket. I still can't believe I don't remember being with him. He looks perfect.

Mark groaned a little and moved. I stayed next to him and kneeled down onto the floor, placing my hand against his cheek and caressed it lightly. Mark opened his eyes, looked at me and then closed his eyes again with a smile. "Morning Y/N", he said with a husky voice.

"Mark do you remember the day when Jackson burned his hand while barbecuing and afterwards we took care of him", I smirked and watched Mark's eyes wide open just like Jackson's did earlier.

He quickly sat up. "You- You mean that... did Jackson tell you that?", he raised his other eyebrow. I shook my head.

"No. I saw a dream. A flashback", I smiled.

"You did?", Mark gasped and smiled.

I told him everything about the dream and he just nodded and added more details which he remembered from that day. Jackson came to the livingroom and brought us coffee.

"Jackson did you hear about her dream? This is perfect!", Mark seemed happier than ever.
Jackson just smiled and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Yes I heard and I was amazed! Happy and amazed of course".

We drank our coffees and talked about that day more. Suddenly I wasn't feeling so weird about it. I felt actually good.

"So.. how was it?", Jackson smirked to me.
I was sitting between Mark's legs and Jackson was in front of us.

"Hmm?", I turned my head to him.

"I mean the sex. How was it?", he repeated and I almost choked on the air and started coughing.

Mark laughed behind me. "We've always been so open when it comes to talking about sex and now you're choking and blushing. It's funny", he rubbed his eyes.

"Ah I'm sorry!", I laughed and continued after a small pause: "But.. it was amazing. I felt comfortable remembering it".

Jackson smiled and I bet Mark did the same.

"It was", Jackson smirked.

Mark started laughing. "Of course it was for you! You didn't have to do anything!"

"Are you saying you didn't enjoy it? ASSHOLE", Jackson teasingly said and hit Mark's thigh. Both ended up laughing and shaking their heads.

"What are you thinking Y/N? You're in your own world", Jackson suddenly asked.

"Actually, I have one thing on my mind", I said and turned myself to face Mark. "Mark?"

"Hmm?"

"Would you go out on a date with me?"

His eyes widened and he turned to look at Jackson, who smiled and nodded.

"Yes of course! I'd love to!", a huge smile appeared on his face and he locked his arms around me. I hugged him tight.

"Guys this is great! This is exactly what you two need! Maybe Y/N would remember something", Jackson gladly said.

"Haha maybe... But hey. Let's go today? Like... now?", I asked and Mark nodded quickly.

"Yes let's just change clothes! I'll take you to brunch since we only drank coffee, hmm?", he answered.

"Hah no. I mean- brunch sounds good but this is my treat since I asked you. Let's go", I got up and ran upstairs to change my clothes.

—————-—————-—————-—————-
Hello lovelies!

I'm finally back with a new episode, sorry for keeping you waiting~

My school started yesterday and I'm still working some shifts so I hardly have time to write...

But I'll try my best, I promise!
Thank you for reading these series, it makes me so happy...
...you have no idea...

Take care!

-A-