S2 E10.2 - Ending

Jackson's pov
I ran to the studio where the members were practicing. I swung the door open and yelled: "Mark! Where you at? We need to talk!", I was so confused I didn't even know what to feel. Hate? Sadness? Betrayal?

Mark calmly walked to me and placed his hand on my shoulder with a worried expression on his face. "What's wrong?", he asked. I gave a glance to the other boys who were looking at me with wide eyes.

"Uhm, guys what do you say if we'd go and get some coffee, hmm?", BamBam said and started walking off the room. The guys understood the hint and all of them followed B, leaving me alone with Mark.

"Jackson you're making me worried, what is going on?", Mark asked one more time and I burst into tears, falling down. His eyes widened. "Hey, hey shh, it's okay", he kneeled next to me and took me into his embrace.

"Mark I- I don't know what to do anymore", I placed my head on his chest and cried everything out. He left a long kiss on my forehead and rubbed my back.

"It's okay. I'm right here", he whispered and ran his fingers through my hair. I pulled back a little when he started caressing my cheek. He grabbed my chin and made me look into his eyes. "Talk to me", he quietly said.

"It's Y/N... she- she broke up with me", I sniffed.

"Wh- What? She left us? Why?", he sounded surprised. I shook my head.

"No. Not us. She left me. She's in love with you and... she doesn't love me anymore".

There was a long silence.

"That can't be true. This isn't happening, is it?", Mark buried his head to his hands and tried to hold back his tears.

"It is. And I don't know what to do".

Mark stood up and sighed deeply.

"Mark? What is this going to do to us? To me and you?", I closed my eyes.

"Jackson, I still love you, okay?", Mark said and took my hand to help me up from the floor.

"I know. I love you too... but Y/N...", I rubbed my eyes.

"Yeah... what do you want to do?", Mark asked.

"That's why I'm here, I already told you that I have no idea", I wiped the last tears from my cheeks to my sleeve. Mark crossed his arms.

"Okay.. this might not sound good but I think that it would be better if... no wait. I don't know", he kept sighing.

"Mark? You'll take good care of Y/N, right?", I asked. He nodded slowly.

"I am still in love with her, so I think that I have to let her do what she wants... even though it hurts".

"Jackson, what are you saying?"

"I'm saying that maybe it'll be better if we'll break up too. You should be with Y/N because she loves you", I quietly said.

"I... that's... but-", he started.

"No. No buts", I cleared my throat.

And then there was a long silence.

"So... what then? How do we do this?", Mark asked.

"Okay... you'll go back to the house and talk with Y/N. Then, you're going to take her out. Go somewhere and be gone for a couple of hours. I'll go back to the place and get my things", I started. Mark was nodding sadly.

"I'll go away, okay? I'm leaving", I continued and started crying again.

"Jackson I don't like this", Mark cried too.

"I don't like this either but it's the right thing to do, isn't it?", I tried to convince to him and myself.

"Maybe.."

"Okay. Let's do this", I sniffed and stayed still.
Marks rushed to hug me. The moment he locked his arms around me, I started crying heavily again. And so did he.

"I'll miss you like hell", Mark cried.

"I'll miss you too", I pulled away to give him one last kiss. "Now go. And text me when you're out of the house".

"Okay. Goodbye Jackson", he waved from the door.

"Goodbye Mark. I'll always love you", I waved back.

He smiled a little before closing the door. I tried to gather myself. It took me several minutes to finally get off the building and go find the other members.

Telling them what was going on and that I was leaving, wasn't going to be an easy thing. But what can I do.

This is the best decision, right?

————————————————————————
Hey guys!

This is the end of  season 2.
I'll be starting another season and publish the first part when I have time.
My work starts again tomorrow so you might have to wait a bit. Or maybe even longer than just a bit...

But I am still continuing these series, don't worry!

See you soon,
Xoxo, A