S1 E10 - when the world fell apart

⚠️Warning⚠️
Contains sexual harassment

I arrived home and changed my jeans to a skirt because of the heat. Afterwards I started making some food. I put headphones on and turned the volume up.

These are the moments when I dance to all of the kpop songs I know, because Mark and Jackson aren't here to laugh.

As I sing and dance to Blackpink's Kill this love I heard someone slamming the door close.
I barely heard it because of the headphones.
I stopped dancing but kept the headphones on and cut more vegetables. I would be embarrassed if the boys saw me dancing.

Someone patted my shoulder. I turned around and before I could see or do anything, I felt a hit on my face and everything blacked out.

The next time I opened my eyes, someone was carrying me upstairs.

"What the-", I whispered and touched my lip.

Blood.

"Shh keep it still", said the man who carried me. The voice was familiar.

After we got upstairs he threw me on the bed.
I was right.
The voice was too familiar.

I looked around me thinking where my phone was so I could call the boys. But of course, it was nowhere near.

"Baekhyun", I whispered with a cracking voice.

"I love it when you call my name", Baekhyun smirked, looking down at me.

I held my breath as he smirked holding the keys to my house in his hand and threw them onto the side table.

"You forgot that I had the key to your house sweetie", he said smirking.

"Wh- what are you doing?", I asked holding back my tears when he started to unplug his belt.

He moved closer to me.

I couldn't move.

He low chuckle escaped from between his lips. "Didn't I say that 'if you tell the boys I swear I'll bang the crap out of you' right? Well...", he smiled down at me.

I started crying. "No, please don't! I- I didn't mean to-", I said between crying and tried to get up.

He pressed me harshly against the bed and laughed harder. "Yea, I don't think so", he chucked and lifted my skirt up and pulled his pants down.

"NO BAEKHYUN PLEASE!", I screamed and started hitting his shoulders. He wrapped his left hand around my throat, blocking the air from my lungs.

"Shhh, you're going to like it anyways. When was the last time you had sex with only one person", he smirked.

"Please don't do this to me", came out as a whisper as I cried and struggled for air.

Baekhyun grabbed my hips hard and pulled my body closer to his which only made me scream harder.

"You better scream my name as hard baby", he laughed.

Mark's pov
"Jackson stop", I laughed when he kissed my neck while I was driving. "You're going to get us killed if you keep doing that", I continued.

Jackson laughed and pulled away. "Fine. Let's continue this when we get inside. Maybe Y/N wants to join in", he smiled.

I laughed a little. "Let's go and find that out".

We stepped outside the car and Jackson was all over me again.

"Jackson stop!", I laugh. He laughed too.