S1 E9

BamBam and Baekhyun were standing in the hall, heading outside after the movie. Jackson and Mark were saying goodnights to them.

I kept still.

I sat on the couch.

Emotionless.

I squeezed the plate in my hands; I hadn't touched the food. I was so nervous. More nervous than ever.

Jackson knew something was wrong.

That means when BamBam and Baekhyun are gone, he's going to shoot a lot of questions.

Crap.

I can't do this. I don't want to do this.

I heard the front door closing. Crap, crap, crap Mark and Jackson are walking back to the living room. Just the thought made me shake again.

Mark walked in front of me and took the plate from my hands.

"Y/N?", he whispered.

I couldn't do anything but burst into tears because of all the pressure and thoughts in my head.

Jackson ran pretty quickly to the living room when he heard me crying like crazy.

"Y/N, you have to tell us what's going on. We can't help you if you're not coming halfway", Jackson said softly and sat next to me.

Mark sat on my other side and wrapped his arms tightly around me. He gave small kisses on my forehead and rocked me back and forth.
I sobbed against his shoulder.

"I- I can't. You'll get hurt.. I'll get hurt.. I can't", I cried harder. Mark tightened his grip around me.

"You can tell us everything Y/N.. please let us help", Jackson whispered and caressed my back.

I pushed Mark's chest to get a little more space.
He still had his arms around me.

All I could do was take my phone from my back pocket and open the conversation with Baekhyun.

I slowly handed the phone over to Jackson with a shaking hand, feeling so insecure about the whole thing.

I turned to face him to see his expression. He started reading the messages cautiously.

"What the fuck?", escaped from his lips after a while.

"What? What is it?", Mark asked and Jackson gave the phone to him.

I stood up and started pacing a little; keeping my hands on my hair, looking at the floor and crying. Mark covered his mouth with his hand while reading.

"Who the hell is he? What the fuck?", Jackson stood up and hit the wall.

He was angry as hell.

"That is the worst part", I started. Both of them turned their heads to me.

"You know who it is?", Mark whispered and stood up too. I nodded.

"I didn't want to say anything be-because he's a good friend of yours and now I'll ruin everything", I burst into tears again.

Mark approached me quickly, pulling me to a hug again. "No, no, no you are our everything and all we want is for you to be safe", Mark said his voice cracking. It seemed like he was about to start crying too.

"Y/N, who is it?", Jackson asked firmly. I looked at him.

"It's Baekhyun"

Both of them were quiet for a moment, they tried to understand what was going on.