Chapter 4 -Well...-

Communist Russia was left in the building as I followed Third Reich. That's what he told me to call him anyway. France was being dragged by soldiers behind me, surprisingly I only had one soldier next to me. Then again they all had guns and a hostage. I stuck to my word and didn't say anything as we reached two cars. France was thrown into the second one, her hands were bound and the door locked. "You can sit next to me." Third Reich said. It was more of an order rather than a question but it was fine.

I got into the back of the car, the Nazi getting in next to me. A soldier entered the driver's seat and we sped off. "You look different than any other person I've seen. Are you not from here perhaps?" Surprised, I looked back over at my captor. Dang he was observant. I simply nodded, looking back out the window of the car.

This dude was surprisingly charismatic. For a ruthless dictator and murder he had a way with words. During the trip he managed to get a laugh out of me, only once though. I was kind of disgusted with myself for laughing, at least this dude isn't a huge creep

When we reached the Nazi military base/mansion Third Reich stepped out and opened the door for me. It was a polite gesture, I was a bit taken back but I get out of the car (guns, remember?) I saw France get dragged out of the second car, I guess they were trying to win me over or something like that. I followed Third Reich into the building, soldiers that passed looked uncomfortable and confused. "Follow me." The Nazi said as we reached a fork in the hallway. France was dragged down the other hall while Nazi Germany led me down the one to the right.

"What are you going to do with me and France?" I questioned while looking at my surroundings. The Nazi's face went dark for a second. "France is being put in a holding cell in the basement. You're staying with me." Wait, why was I staying with him? I thought I was going to be treated like a prisoner. Why was I being taken to his room while France was being locked away? I sigh and remember that I'm probably considered a valuable asset and he's trying to get me to change sides or something. Newsflash, not gonna happen but at least I could try and befriend him and look for a chance to bolt.

We reached a fancy looking door, Third Reich opened it and motioned for me to step inside. I stepped inside, I couldn't run away since this place was so heavily guarded. The room was very nice, quite big with a desk in the corner and a rather large bookcase. There was a king size bed in the back of the room. I heard the door slam shut behind me, turning around I saw Nazi Germany standing there with a smirk on his face.

(Note (tw): please don't romanticize this part, I put this in to emphasize how much of a trash person this dude is. I realize I wrote it poorly too. Also you can skip this part of you're uncomfortable)

Feeling quite uncomfortable I stepped back, the country only replied by walking up to me. I walked backwards, being followed by the Nazi, until I hit the wall. Third Reich slammed his hands on wall, pinning me there. "Please, give me some space-" I said, panicking because this creep shows no signs of stopping. I felt Nazi Germany's hand digging into my shoulder. "You're going to be staying here a while."

I looked at him confused, trying to push him away. I realized that I had an abnormal amount of strength and managed to kick him back. Turns out countries also have an abnormal amount of strength. Soviet was probably holding back earlier and thrown off guard. The country persisted, grabbing my hands and placing them above my head so I had a harder time escaping. Slowly, the Nazi brought his head to my neck. As he was about to bite down (ouch this dude has shark teeth) there was a knock on the door. Growling, Third Reich threw me onto the bed. I let out a sigh of relief and looked over as the country opened the door.

(And we're back)

A general stood at the door, looking panicked. "Sir, the Allies are launching an attack. They're closing in on this base." Third Reich growled. "Defend the place with all you have. I'll be taking our advantage with me." The Nazi shouted before turning his attention to me. Pulling out a pistol, he grabbed me am and dragged me out. "Try to escape and I'll shoot you." He threatened. Nodding I went along with him. I've been shot once and don't think I'd like to pass out again. It was probably better to wait until he was distracted.

Third Reich dragged me through the base. The soldiers were running in formation to the front of the building. The Nazi pulled me up to a back door. Carefully he opened it, outside I saw a group of people. Once I got a second look I noticed that they were all countries. America, the UK, USSR, China, and new faces. I guess that these two were Greece and Brazil. "Nazi scum! Give them back!" Shouted the Soviet Union.

Third Reich grabbed me, walking out while placing his gun to my head. "They're mine!" He growled. America stepped forward, clearly pissed. "Where is France!?" The Nazi only responded by aiming the gun at him, placing his arm around my neck. "You aren't in a position to make demands, why don't you- AH!" Before Third Reich could finished I had flipped him onto his back, landing with a thud. "That was for the sexual assault!" I shouted, kicking the gun away from the winded Nazi Germany.

As I looked over at the other countries, some of the ones I'd met before were absolutely steaming. "What did you mean by 'sexual assault'?" Britain said, absolutely pissed. Before I could answer, we heard shouts in German. It was getting closer by the minute. America started to run over to me, not noticing the rift opening on the ground in front of him. "America look out!" The startled countries looked on as I pushed him away, falling in myself. They started calling my name as the rift closed and covered with colorful smoke.