Chapter 22 -Hi? I guess?-

I stared up at Martial, he's probably related to Philippines in some way. Then it suddenly clicked in my mind. That's why Phil was so nervous and tense earlier! I think they might be brothers but I'm not sure, I don't know how this stuff works. "Well aren't you a cutie, no wonder Phil seemed so hesitant when he called our father." I could feel the blush forming on my face. Did he just call me cute? Well he's probably just trying to get under my skin. There's no way he actually thinks that. I take a deep breath and look back up at him. "Could you please back up?" I said, trying to sound calm and serious. I could feel the anxiety crawling up my back like a bug. Martial law looked surprised for a moment before hesitantly backing away. I guess he never expected me to speak up. "Are you okay (Y/N)?" I hear East say, worry seeping through his voice. I look over at him and hesitate before putting on a smile. "I'm fine! Don't worry too much about me though." He seemed relieved, which confused me as we had only just met and he was already acting like he deeply cared for me.

I turned to see another country next to Martial Law who had a red and black flag, I'm guessing he was somehow related to Ukraine, maybe they're brothers too? Now I'm just confusing myself. I snap my attention back to Martial Law who nodded towards me. "Nice to meet you. I'm Martial. You can call the person next to you Insurgent." He said, his voice in a serious but threatening tone. Insurgent said nothing but glanced at me with a weird look and walked back over to the other side of the room.

As I'm about to say something I hear someone yelling something in a foreign language from the doorway. I turned to see someone with a red flag with three K's on it yelling at Martial. He seemed a bit temperamental and held a fiery look in his eyes as his son tried to explain himself, basically sweatdropping as he stepped back a bit. The country sighs and turns to me, putting on a smile as if nothing happened. This left me very anxious and slightly confused as he had just been screeching like the building was on fire at his son. "I'm so sorry for how my son acted (Y/N)! You can call me KKK." He said, he had a thick accent but he surprisingly sounded really sweet. "Nice to meet you!" I said  putting up a smile and trying my best not to be rude. "And it's not a problem, I was just a bit surprised." I glanced at Martial as I spoke, making him blush out of what I assumed was embarrassment.

I heard someone speak in Filipino behind me and turned to see another nice looking country. "Hello, I'm Perla." She said smiling at me. I smiled back and gave a small "hello" as she walked over to KKK. She kissed him on the cheek, I guess that they were together. Suddenly there was another voice behind me as well. "Well, well, well, I never expected Phil to bring home such a beautiful lady." I froze for a moment, registering what just happened before my face turned bright red. KKK started yelling at whoever was behind me, making Perla sigh and walk over. "That was my eldest son, Del." She explained as I turned around. His flag looked like Phil's but it was red, blue, and black. He looked embarrassed as his father told him off for flirting with me. He was probably just joking, like Martial. I laughed a little out of embarrassment and looked back over to Perla.
This is going to be a long meeting.

(A/N): Sorry it's so short!