Chapter 21 -Oh no...-

I was sitting in the backseat of ASEAN's car, staring out the tinted window and watching other cars dive by. We were heading to the emergency meeting ASEAN called, apparently they would be discussing certain information they found about me. The older countries I saw before weren't able to come so apparently there are a few countries I haven't met yet that would watch me. I was curious to see who these other countries were. What worried me the most was if I would even be able to talk to them. What if they think I'm annoying or strange. Well... with all that's happened I probably come off as a little strange. Now that I think about it, before I fell through that strange portal I would have never gone through any of this. Then again, I never really did anything but work. I just feel bad. I'm probably a burden for all these countries.

Before any of this happened I was more objective and professional. I rarely stated strong opinions unless it was necessary. That probably made me seem like more of a robot than a person. I was moved around in foster homes for a little before finding the right one, with my parents. I never got used to calling them mom or dad. They didn't have any other kids so it was easier for the both of us. My first few foster homes had other kids and I wouldn't really play with them. I guess this made them think I was unhappy, therefore sending me off to another one. I should have changed my personality sooner, then they wouldn't think it was their fault.

"-Y/N)? (Y/N)!" I snapped out of my thoughts, hearing a voice next to me call my name. I looked over to Philippines, smiling apologetically. "Oh, sorry... What is it?" Phil sighed and smiled. "We're here!" I knew his enthusiasm was forced. It was probably because he was worried about me. Gah... I'm such a burden. I felt the car come to a stop as ASEAN parked near the front of the building. There weren't any reporters or pedestrians outside, that was most likely due to the fact that this was confidential. That's why I couldn't be involved in the formal meeting. Though I could talk to them afterwards.

As I got out of the car I saw a small group of countries standing near the entrance, casting uneasy glances at me. I could feel a weight on my shoulders and averted my gaze. I could feel the anxiety crushing my chest as a hawk would do to its prey and I did my best not to have a panic attack right then and there. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. Looking up I saw ASEAN next to me. He's the only one who knows about me breaking down. As we continued to walk towards the building I heard more and more countries dive in and leave their cars. I didn't want to look behind me. We entered through the large door and I saw Alcove shuffling papers on a small table. "Alcove!" I said smiling and walking towards her. I could feel that the two countries with me were surprised. They didn't know about the run in I had with her. "Oh, hey (Y/N)!" She replied, turning and smiling at me. "You're here because of the meeting, right? I can take her to the others if you want." Alcove said, addressing ASEAN. All he did was nod. I wonder who these people are. They obviously know Philippines since he was so hesitant to agree to this.

Alcove smiled at me and motioned for me to follow her. We went into another long hallway on the other side of the building. "Oh! I forgot to thank you for the bag you gave me!" I said, looking over at her. "You don't need to thank me! I just wanted to do something nice for you." Alcove said, smiling at me. "And we're friends now anyway." I smiled, it was so nice to have someone to talk to that I actually understood for once. "Oh by the way, here's my number. Give me a call if you need anything!" She said, handing me a slip of paper which I slipped into my pocket. Soon we arrived at a door. It was almost exactly like the door to the ex-countries room but instead of reddish brown it was a dark, cool toned brown.

Alcove knocked on the door and waited a moment. The door was opened by a country with Germany's flag but with a symbol on it. I recognized it as East Germany. "O-oh you must be (Y/N)!" He said, smiling at me. I nodded and smiled back, looking over at Alcove after a moment. "I have to go do extra work. All these meetings means a lot of paperwork for everyone else." She said, sighing. "You can get through it, just don't die on me!" I replied jokingly. We all laughed for a moment before she waved a goodbye and walked away. I turned back to East as he smiled. "You can call me East. There are a couple of other countries in here too." He said, stepping aside to let me in. I slowly walked in and looked around. It was exactly like the other room but instead it was more blue themed.

I then noticed the countries in the room, there weren't that many but they were all staring at me. I felt myself tense up and turned back to East who also seemed very nervous. "This is (Y/N)." He said, introducing me to them. All of a sudden to of them got up and started walking over to me. I recognized them both. And jumped slightly as one slammed his hand onto the wall next to me. I could feel the fear coming from East and how it seemed that the country in front of me was more curious than angry. But I was still slightly scared as I stared up at him with confusion.

I was face to face with Martial Law.

-

(A/N)
Okay so sorry this came out late and it's kinda short. Just wanted to say I'll try working on it more often. I'm also moving the 100k special QnA and making it it's own book. It's not just for the special but if you wanted to ask anything that you couldn't have asked last time you can do it in that book. I'm also working on a couple of comics over on my Amino. If you want I will make a book version and post it on here along with the comic pages.

That's pretty much everything I wanted to say

-Sincerely
The Author