Chapter 14 -Who are you?-

Some of the countries backed off due to how intimidating Second Reich is. That didn't stop the Russian Empire, Third Reich, Soviet Union, and Second Reich from almost ripping each other's throats out. "G-Guys could you please calm down..?" I asked, rubbing the back of my neck. The all paused, glancing over at me before stepping away from each other.

Third turned to me and was about to walk over before someone grabbed me from behind. Slightly startled, I looked over to see the Japanese Empire pulling me over towards the others. He pulled me over to a couch and pulled me onto it. Looking around more, this room looked like a rather large lounge. Full of old countries that are supposed to be gone. "Weren't you the one they spoke of at the last meet?" The British Empire said, sipping on his (I assumed) tea. I nodded, turning away.

"So, are you guys the other countries parents?" I asked, looking up to see them nod. "I never expected parenting to be so hard though." The Japanese Empire admitted. I looked down, my face darkened a bit. "I'm just happy you guys were there for them." The room grew quiet, my words seemed to travel through every corner. After a short moment I looked up slightly to see a lot of very concerned faces. "Don't mind me... Anyway's at this meet they'll be discussing what to do about the information leak." I said, going back to my usual self.

Slowly, the British empire nodded. "Hmm, yes. I heard you aren't like anyone else. So it's true that the information was somehow discovered?" (I'm not an expert at old english so that's a ruff translation) I simply nodded and looked around. "I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back..." I said, my tone changed slightly. They didn't try to stop me as I left the room.

Looking around, I walked the empty hallways. I was stupid enough not to ask where the bathroom even was so I was stuck looking for it. As I reached the corner, I crashed into something. "O-oh my god I am so sorry." I opened my eyes, expecting to see a country. Instead there was a normal person on the floor. "It's okay! It was an accident anyway. My name's (Y/N)." I said, holding out my hand. The young woman grabbed it and I helped pull her up. "I'm Alcove."

I've never heard that name before, it was really unique. "Nice! I feel better now that I'm talking to a normal human though!" I said, laughing a bit. Alcove laughed too and looked back at me. "I presume you're talking about the countryhumans. The meeting right now is about you correct?" I was a little taken back but said yes. "Oh, you must be wondering why I know that! I work here as a assistant manager for the main department." I let out an "Ooooh" and laughed it off.

We went our separate ways after she directed me to the nearest bathroom. What a nice lady. As I got out, I heard something fall to the ground. Looking at the ground behind me I noticed a really nice necklace on the floor. It had five crystals attached to it. From left to right the colors of the smaller gems were blood red, bright green, cloudy white, and a dark purple. In the middle was a larger blue crystal. It looked like petrified water. I wonder who dropped it here.

I put the necklace in my pocket and continued to walk back towards the lounge. I start to wonder how I heard that necklace drop if nobody was behind me.

It's too mysterious to be just a coincidence.