Chapter 15 -Are you okay?-

After a bit of waiting, the meeting was over. It took all the strength I had not to have a panic attack. I fidgeted a lot, I took deep breaths while hugging my legs.. I didn't want to cry in front of everyone, I'd have to find a closet to lock myself in. I'm pretty sure the others noticed because after a couple seconds I was surrounded by them. "(Y/N)? You... okay?" I heard a concerned voice ask. Looking up I saw Soviet, next to him Third Reich was looking at me. "I'm fine..." I said putting on a smile. All this seemed to do was make the ex-countries even more uneasy.

I heard the door open and turned to see who it was. It was the UN. "(Y/N), the decision has been made." Everyone tensed up a little, I wore a neutral stare. "You will be moved  between houses every week to ensure your safety. This starts tomorrow." I looked at him, a bit confused. "That's it?" He nodded and I smiled, some stress lifted from my shoulders. "We aren't just gonna throw you into a cell. The first house you're going to is ASEAN's."

I nodded, not knowing who ASEAN was. I knew that it stood for Association of Southeast Asian Nations but was he like the UN? As in was he just a humanized organization? This just makes everything more complicated. Not knowing what to expect, I got up. "I better get back to America, Russia, and Germany." I smiled and waved at the ex-countries and followed UN back to the others.

I sighed as UN lead me back to the main room. "You know we will never turn our backs on you." I heard him say. "I know. Force of habit I guess." I mumbled the last part, not knowing if he heard it. I wasn't able to say anything else before I was tackled to the ground by someone. "O-ow! Who- Wait, Japan?" I said, looking at the female country. "I'll miss you a lot! Youbetterstayincontactwithmeand-" Before She could ramble more I giggled. "I'll miss you too Japan but we'll still see each other! Also... C-could you please get off?" She looked confused for a second before realizing she was hugging... let's just say she was hugging my chest. I saw her face turn into a blushing mess as she let go. "It's okay Japan, you didn't know." I said, smiling at her. I noticed that her face glowed slightly brighter.

We walked into the main area and I was greeted by America and Russia. They said that Germany had something to do and they wanted to give me my stuff. What I didn't expect was for them to pull out an expensive looking bag full of my stuff (I got more stuff since I lived with them for a little while). "Guys, this is for me?!" I said, surprised. "Well, one of the workers gave it to us. I think her name was... oh right! Her name was Alcove." America said. I really should thank her if I see her again. Before we could continue the conversation I felt a tap on my shoulder.

Looking over I saw Vietnam and the Philippines. "You're driving with us again, we live with other countries at ASEAN's house." I smiled and nodded, I waved goodbye to the others and followed them to the parking lot where we got in Vietnam's car. "Just so you know, it might get a little crazy where we live." Philippines said, sighing. I just giggled a little. "It's probably better than living with America and Russia." We all laughed a little and drove off towards the setting sun.

~???~

"The plan has been set in motion. She just needs more time." I said over the phone. I listened to the response and hung up, looking out over the road from the cliff.

I'm sorry old friends... I must do this one last thing before I can let you go...