Déjà vu

(A/N: Okay we need to talk... come sit down *pulls out a chair for you* Now this might be hard for you to hear but Damian already died and shit like that *dramatic gasp and fall* I'm sorry I am a lazy piece of shit for not explaining it but I was busy with blah, blah, blah... Procrastination, blah, blah... Family, blah, blah, blah, blah... AnYwAy LeT's GeT oN wItH tHe BoOk).

Previously in Fused Shadows: I'm having Déjà vu, I thought as I walked into the corner of my room.

Nico's POV

Where the fuck am I? I thought as I looked around me with my night vision. I saw clothes and dim light coming from a little hole in the door, or is it a wall? I looked through the hole and saw two beds I felt the presence of two people in the room.

Am I in a fucking closest? Why?! How?! I thought as I slowly creaked the door open to be met with darkness the only thing lighting up the room as the moon that was shining through the window on the left side of the room.

I quietly walked to the window after closing the closet's door as quietly as possible and opened just enough for me to get out of. I guess you could say I just came out of the closet, I joked to myself with a little laugh.

(A/N: Nico is gay but isn't attracted to anyone in my story).

I climbed down from the fire escape and put my hands in my pockets. Well let's just hope this night doesn't get any worse, I said to myself as I walked out into the streets of the unknown city. I looked at the moon, it was around 3am.

I grabbed my phone from my jean pocket and powered it on. My phone didn't work in the underworld but it seemed to turn on petty fast. Immediately my phone started getting notifications. They were all missed calls and texts from the one and only Leo.

Fuck, I thought as I wondered how I was going to explain to him where I was. I looked at the date "8th of April"... When did I go to the Underworld? I thought as I powered down my phone. I heard crazed laughter and immediately thought of a circus, I sped walked to a shop and saw a newspaper stand out front. The store was not opened but they forgot to bring it inside after closing up. People are getting lazier and lazier as time ticks by, I thought as I picked up a newspaper and adjusted my bag.

I looked at the title and read it out loud to myself, "Gotham News."

I'm back in Goat Ham, I thought to myself with a sigh. I mean this was a good thing, because this city had a barrier of Madness around it that kept most monsters out but the bad news is that the mist isn't very strong so practicing with my sword wouldn't be an option.

I continued my pointless walk in hopes to find a place to stay and live for a bit. Now I'm going to stay here because I made a promise to myself and I don't break my promises... Unlike some people *cough* backstabbing "friends and family" *cough* Sorry I think I had some hate caught in my throat, I chuckled to myself.

I turned a corner just as an explosion broke out a few meters in front of me. I saw a man dressed in a green suit and tie, both of these had purple question marks on them and a staff that had a question mark on top of it, he was also wearing a fedora. He was with two girls, one with a mane of orange hair a questionable suit on made of leaves and the other woman was dressed in a latex looking suit that resembled a cat.

They all were running out of the museum looking building with bags off loot over their shoulders when suddenly a dark figure landed in front of them with a hooded figure wearing not so stealthy colours. They started fighting and I just stood there staring.

Fuck this shit I'm out, I thought as I slowly crept my way past them. I stopped when I was semi-close to the hooded figure. He smells like Red Hood (A/N: Creepy as fuck but okay), I thought as I walked away from the almost over fight.

I walked until felt eyes on me and then started walking a little faster, to the cemetery. I'm defiantly feeling a pattern here...

I set my stuff down next to the same tree in the corner and sat next to the grave. I leaned on the tree and slowly fell asleep.

Batman's POV

I was finishing the fight between the Riddler, Catwoman and Poison Ivy when out of the corner of my eye I saw a shadow move. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me so I told Robin to wait with the criminals until the police came to pick them up and then go back to the manor.

I stalked the shadow that seem to move like a human. It reminded me of that kid a while back. The shadow entered the cemetery and leaned against the tree in the corner. The shadows seemed to part away from the... Boy?

Then it hit me that was the boy Alfred told me help him with the car. What is he doing in Gotham? Last thing I remember was him disappearing. He looks dead when he sleeps (A/N: Nah shit he's Nico) this time he looks skinnier then before and he looks even paler in the light of the moon.

I decided to go back to the Manor and call a family meeting.

I entered the living room now in my suit and tie. I was meet with a still half asleep Tim, Dick and Jason. Though Damian was fully awake and so was Alfred despite it being 4 am.

"What the fuc-!"

"Language Master Jason." Said Alfred in a stern manner as Jason rolled his eyes and finished his sentence.

"Anyway, the point is I was sleeping Old Man. Why did I get called down here at this unholy hour of the morning?"

"I am going to adopt another boy." I said bluntly, and then all hell broke loose. Damian and Tim were having a yelling match, Dick looked excited and Jason looked curious.

"Okay, okay... Why and who?" asked a confused Tim Drake,

"Alfred do you remember that young boy that was in Gotham a few months ago?" I asked to which he nodded, "Well he is back in Gotham and he is sleeping in the cemetery."

"Do you even know his name, farther?" asked Damian in and edgy tone,

"His name is Nico," once I said this Jason coked on air he then jumped up and grabbed my shoulders

"His name was what?!" Jason yelled while shaking me.

(A/M: Hi again... So I might not update for a while but I am working on another story on the way but this one will continue. It's just school is starting on Tuesday and I need to pass half of my classes this year. so Yeet, Um I'm rambling again, Well goodbye for now).