Nico is just an awkward kid

(A/N: Well, well, well...

I am back~

.

.

.

Jk

I am not back for long just here to drop this chapter off and then uhhh idk?

I mean do any of us know anymore?

ALSO THE SKELETON UP THE TOP NAME IS JERIMIAH THE SECOND EVERYONE SAY HI HJWEDSHJKEFDHJNMFD.

There are also a fuckton of POV changes in this chapter so like :)

Edit: didn't mean to post this on Christmas (for me),

so

Merry Christmas fuckers hope you all enjoy the next 24 hours of your life.

Edit 2: This chapter is not even good it really is just a filler

Anyway the human race was a mistake, enjoy the chapter.).

Previously in Fused Shadows: I am going to find out what is so different about you, Nico.

Jason's POV

I panted as I swung my fists at the punching bag, the satisfying slap of my fists on the bag's material made adrenaline start to pump through my veins.

Breakfast had only finished around an hour ago, and I was still pissed at that demon spawn.

I mean who the fuck brings up a supposed terrorist in the middle of a meal? Ridiculous...

Though I couldn't stop thinking about how Nico responded.

'I should have realized that no matter how much I trust people that doesn't mean they won't betray that trust in a heartbeat.'

He was calm and collected as he said that this Percy fella had stabbed him in the back and through the heart...

The sound of betrayal was almost too much for me.

How dare that Percy scum hurt my smol bean! I swear to God I am gonna rip him limb from limb when I-

I breathed in slowly and tried to keep my cool, he will get what is coming to him.

Finally after I had calmed down a bit I decided to take a shower, according to the Old Man™ the young justice is coming over to check up on 'us'.

Well more so they all want to meet Nico after last night's fiasco.

Nico's POV

I sat on the window sill with my head leaned up against the glass.

What's Damian's deal? I sighed looking out of the window and gazing at the cloudy sky.

How did he know about Percy's last name? I don't remember mentioning it in the conversation I had with Leo...

Wait a second. I got up from the window sill and walked over to my bed kneeling down and pulling out the duffle bag that I came here with.

Though I do think that Damian has some sense of personal space and privacy, I don't doubt that Damian isn't one to go through someone's stuff if it is for his own gain.

I stopped and stared at the bag... It was open and the photo was hastily shoved between one of my jeans that I had yet to unpack.

I sighed and let my head fall forward on the bed.