Caught red-handed

(A/N: As you can tell from the title things are clearly heating [Me re-reading the a/n: Ooh that is sort of a pun cause of Leo, I am so smart!].

I am currently writing this in English but by the time I publish this, it will probably be the next month

:")

I hope you all are staying safe, otherwise, I will teleport to you and take care of you

.

.

.

Jk

I can barely take care of myself, anyway enjoy this chapter).

Previously in Fused Shadows: "Also no ears dropping in on their conversation!"

(A/N: Yes I said ears dropping. Got a problem? Cause if you do it will start raining ears).

Leo's POV

I watched as Nico paced back and forth in his room, "I still can't believe you are living this fifthly rich life and this is the state of your room, it is so blank!"

Nico scoffed at me, "And what would I get? I don't need anything else."

I shrugged, "I don't know, a flamethrower? I want a flamethrower!"

"You are a flame thrower." Deadpanned Nico, with a sigh.

"Hell yes I am! But imagine me with a flamethrower! Double the firepower!" I exclaimed and threw a wink in his direction.

Nico rolled his eyes ad crosses his arms, "What are you even doing here?"

I straighten myself up (A/N: Me when I am at a family gathering, cause I am not straight- *finger guns*) and got ready to explain myself.

Jason's POV

I was currently sitting on Tims bed as he hacked into the camera that Bruce had placed in Nico's room (A/N: Idk when just roll with it).

Alfred said no eavesdropping, (A/N: better?) so naturally, we are going to do just that.

Dick and Damian were standing over his shoulders watching him.

"Ok I need you two to back up and let me work," Tim said and he gestured to the two hovering over him.

Damian grumbled and backed up, it was unlike him to listen so it was odd.

"Whats the matter Dami?" Asked Dick as he scanned the younger boys face.

"That Leo guy, he wasn't scared of me! He waved me off like some kid!" Said Damian with a scowl growing on his face.

"Cause you are just some kid..." I mumbles and I looked at my nails,

"What did you just say to me?!"

"I'm in!" Said Tim breaking up the fight that was bound to happen, all three of up huddle around him and looked at the computer.

"What are you even doing here?" Nico asked with his arms crossed,

Leo stood up straighter and started to explain, "When I gave you the phone, I placed a tracker in it-"

"Yea I know that." Nico cut him off, Leo huffed.

"Let me finish! After you called me in Gotham and you went to Bludhaven, the tracker went offline."

Nico nodded, "It was probably because I was with dad."