My life sucks

(A/N: StIlL aLiVe!! YaY! *internally screaming*)

Previously in Fused Shadows: "What is going on here?"

Nico's POV

I was still lying face down on my bed, contemplating my whole life.

Should I really of come here? Did I fit in here? Did anyone like me? Did they actually care about me?

I shook my head at my thoughts, I couldn't think like that they just 'saved me'. I scoffed at that and decided to check on what they were doing. With one of my most recent natural ability.

I closed my eyes and let the environment guide me to where the group was gathered. I could see everything, without being there. They were still in the lounge room and they were talking about... Batman?

"So after the Grumpy bat over there decided to give up on me – cue glare at Bruce – I met Nico on a rooftop, and by the looks of it he has gotten thinner."

My eyes widened... wait the only one who saw me on the roof was Red Hood... Holy fuck! Jason is Red Hood but that must mean.

Fuck shit cunt... As I said before my life sucks...

Jason's POV

"Wait if you knew him in Bludhaven what is he doing in Gotham?" asked a frazzled Bruce as he held his arms in the air exasperated at the whole ordeal.

I just sighed, "He went missing the night that you came to collect me... I haven't seen him for 2 months. Which is why I'm fucking ecstatic that he is here..." I smiled as I thought about the boy who has become like my best friend, in such a small amount of time.

"If anything were to happen to him..." I trailed off and glared at the floor.

"Okay there... Calm the farm." Chuckled Dick as he patted my arm, it just made me glare at him though.

"Might I add that Master Nico was in Gotham mere months ago, kind lad he is." Smiled Alfred as he went around tidying up the place.

I heard Damian growl and stared out the window as he played with a small dagger that he got from god knows where.

"I still don't know why you needed to bring him here... he would have been fine by himself..." muttered the Demon Spawn as he rolled his eyes.

I felt the urge to choke him out then and there but refrained from doing so, at the look Alfred gave me.

"Because Damian we protect the weak." Said Bruce as he put a hand on Damian's shoulder as if to assure him about something. I scoffed and stalked out of the room and made my way to my room.

Idiots...

Nico's POV

I felt my eye twitch,

"...We protect the weak."

Weak...

Fucking weak...

Bitch, I swear to the fucking Gods I am stronger than all you cunts, I sighed and opened my tired eyes. I turned myself on my side and rolled off of my bed.

I landed on the floor with a soft thud and groaned at I covered my eyes with my arm. After a few minutes, I started to feel my eyes get droopy and I felt sleep wash over me.

I looked around to see the area around me changed to one of an abandoned warehouse, talking was heard from the other room. I silently crept my way over to a door that was slightly opened, there were about four people in the room, they were talking in hushed whispers I could barely make out what they were saying.

"He... Here... Why not... kill... now?"

"No... He... Too valuable."

"But we... Make... Suffer."

Footsteps made their way over to the door and I quickly hid behind some empty crates. One of the humans – the footsteps were too light to be anything else – pulled a lever and a platform lowered its way from the ceiling to the ground. A chair was found in the middle of it and a person was slumped forward over the chair.

One of the people raised their fist and slammed it onto the sleeping figures face. I felt pain enter my body as the four people punched the person around like a punching bag.

Names were being thrown at the defenseless and tied up figure. My head began to throb and spin, the warehouse began to blur around me and I felt a scream bubble up in my throat.

Suddenly a hand wrapped its way around my shoulder, my instincts kicked in and I punched the person in the face.

A gasp pulled me out of my restless state, my eyes shot open and I immediately sprung into a defensive stance. I looked around the room with rapid eye movements, I saw 6 blurred figures, one of which being on the floor. My ears were ringing and I heard someone try to comfort me.

Jason's POV

Everyone was gathered around Nico, Bruce looked frantic as well as Tim and Dick, Damian looked confused but his eyes held somewhat concern. Alfred wasn't here yet but I suppose he was busy in the Batcave. I rushed over to Nico as he thrashed around in bed and grabbed his shoulder.

Which now that I think back on it was probably the stupidest thing that I could have done in a situation like this one.

I was sent to the ground by a strong punch from Nico who was now standing in a defensive stance.

"Nico! Everything is okay you are in Wayne manor! You are fine." I comforted the terrified child that was in front of me,

Well I mean I was on the ground because of the punch he threw at my face but whatever.

Slowly Nico seemed to realize where he was, he dropped his defensive stance and looked around apologetically.

"I'm sorry. This sometimes happens..." Nico trailed off not making eye contact with anyone,

There was a thick moment of silence until Alfred broke it- wait when the fuck did he get in here.

"It is okay Master Nico, I have just come to inform everyone that dinner is ready." The ninja-butler comforted as he left the room,

One by one everyone followed his lead, each leaving after a second of each other. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a hand, I looked up to see Nico offering me a hand.

"I'm sorry, it's just an instinct..." He was still avoiding eye contact,

So precious, I thought as I took his hand and was pulled up by a surprisingly strong force. Is smol bean buff?!

"It's all good bro, this stuff happens." I smiled and patted his shoulder, "Come on let's go eat."

???'S POV

A notification lit up the phone screen, a mysterious smirk appeared on the face of its owner.

Here I come mother fucker.

(A/N: So... Hi?

Idfk

I have said this once and I will say it again; I am a lazy fucking bitch, I don't update that much beauce of this reason. So expect to see not a lot of me for the next few months. Bye bi).