Emo Boi

WARNING: SHORT CHAPTER AHEAD!! BRACE YOURSELVES

(A/N: Hello I'm alive! *ducks to avoid chair being thrown at me* Wow how long has it been? It is not May anymore sooo the ship is:

.

.

.

.

.

Ha you thought I was going to tell you right now? Nope! Just keep reading... *laughs evilly and sinks back into the shadows not to be seen for another month*)

Previously in Fused Shadows: Gross they care...

Nico's POV

Why did I agree to this again?

We were on our way to their manor, did I mention that they were rich? Well they are unfortunately. I learnt that their names were Jason Todd and Bruce Wayne, I also found out that he already has 3 other sons.

More socializing... YAY!! I thought sarcastically as the car slowed to a stop in front of a grand house.

Is it too late to turn back?

We got out of the car and I began to feel nervous and strangely excited. I guessed the excitement was coming from Jason.

What is this dude's problem? Wait he sounds familiar and he also feels like death... Wait is that Mr. Red Head? No it can't be he is in Bludhaven... Isn't he?

We headed towards the door and Bruce knocked on the door. Wait there is a doorbell why don't they ring it? Ahhh my brain hurts... too much thinking,

The door opened widely by a man in a tux... Wait is that...

"Ahh Welcome back. Hello Mr. Di Angelo nice to see you again, how is Goat ham so far? Would you like me to take your bag?" said the British man with a sly smirk.

"Absolutely wonderous Mr. Pennyworth, also no thank you, I am able to carry it myself." I said back with a light smile

"Master Wayne your other sons are waiting in the main sitting room." Said Alfred as he walked away.

"Come on Nico this way." Said Jason as he pulled me through many rooms and hallways, until we made it to a fairly sized room. Oh who am I kidding it was huge, there was a semi-circle around a huge T.V.

"Ahhh this is ridiculous, for all we know he could try and kill us." Said the one that looked to be the youngest.

"Don't be so narrow minded, Damian." Said one with darkish bags under his eyes and a book in his lap.

"I mean I can always leave." I whispered under my breath.

"We are back!!" Exclaimed Jason loudly sensing my discomfort.

The tallest one rushed up to me, "Hi you can call me Dick. This is Tim and Damian and you already know Jason."

I stood there awkwardly and gave a small wave. Damian scoffed and Tim looked at me curiously.

"Do you want to sit down?" asked Tim as he continued to study me. I nodded and moved slowly to a seat that was a bit far off the group.

"So where are you from originally Nico? You don't sound fully American." Asked Damian with his eyes narrowed.

"Damian!" scolded Dick,

"I'm originally from Italy before I came to America with my family." I spoke interrupting the fight that was most likely to start.

"And where is your family?" pried Damian,

"My mother and sister died in a fire shortly after we came to America." I spoke calmly.

"And you father? Did he leave you to fend for yourself?" spoke Damian again.

"Damian stop it!" Yelled Jason,

"It has been a long day so far and I think it would be wise of me to unpack my things so it would not cause and inconvenience later on." I spoke fed up with all of the yelling.

"Ahh, of course, I will show you around as I take you to your room. Follow me." Said Dick and he reached for my bag.

I grabbed it before he could take it and at his look of questioning I just said simply, "It's heavy."

He nodded, navigated me through many hallways and took me to one of many grey doors, of one of the many hallways.

Inside the room was a double sized bed with black and white covers and two pillows which looked incredibly comfy, it had a black side table on both sides one with a lamp and the other with an alarm clock.

There was a black dresser up against the left wall near a door which lead to the huge closet. A couch in the corner of the room with a black coffee table, a big black book case that was empty, and a desk with a spiny chair. Another door which probably lead to the bathroom.

"You room is next to Tim's, and a few rooms away from mine. You can decorate the room later on. Oh and tomorrow I think we are going shopping." Said Dick as he walked out of the room.

I sighed, dropped my on the bed and then proceeded to face-plant into the soft covers.

Fuck my life...

Jason's POV

"What the fuck demon spawn!" I hissed at my younger brother, who just huffed at me.

"That was uncalled for..." Spoke Drake as he opened a book that was next to him,

"Well I am sorry for trying to get answers!" Said Damian as he looked out the window muttering something about emos and their incapability to feel.

"Nico is not stable enough to be asked those questions!" I growled at him as I thought about how much skinnier he was then last time I saw him.

"Do you even know anything about him?" asked Dick as he re-entered the room.

He is a precious bean and needs to be protected.

"He is a human being and deserves to actually be treated like one!" I yelled as I glared at all of them.

"What is going on here?"

(A/N: So the ship is Bridflash!!... If some people didn't get it. I mean fuck sake have you seen the number of votes it has on the other chapter.

Also if you guys are expecting me to update anytime soon you will be sorely disappointed.

Bye).