What the actual Fuck?

(A/N: Hey I'm not dead... But that can change).

Previously in Fused Shadows: "His name was what?!" Jason yelled while shaking me.

Dick's POV

I looked at Jason in shock, is he actually curious about this kid, and he almost sounds concerned.

"-tt-, He said his name was Nico, idiot." Scoffed Damian as he looked at his nails, Jason jumped and ran to his room.

He immerged a few minutes later wearing causal clothes and ran to the door.

"Well old man? Are we going to get this kid or not?! Let's go." Said Jason with way more enthusiasm than needed, we were all shocked.

"And why are you so excited Todd?" asked a curious Tim, Jason shook his head,

"I'm not excited I just want to see this mysterious child, now let's go!" he rushed out the door, Bruce sighed and followed after him.

"Fucking idiotic Todd, for all we know this kid could try and kill us." Muttered an envious Damian, he earned a glare from Alfred for using such crude language.

"I assure you Master Damian, I have met this child before and he was nothing but polite and would do no such thing." Said the quite butler,

"How does Jason know him?" questioned Tim as he sat there still confused as Damian sulked in his armchair.

"He is Jason... Hell he probably knows Satan (A/N: HAIL SATAN!!)." I muttered as I walked to my room to get ready for the day.

Jason's POV

I was excited, angry, sad, happy, tired, curious and confused all at the same time.

I was going to see Nico! Yea I know so out of character of me to act like this but whatever, even though I barely know him I still care for him. To be honest he reminds me of myself.

The car ride was silent with me bouncing with excitement, we pulled up at the cemetery at the early hours of the morning. I had finally composed myself and hopped out of the car calmly. We walked to the back of the cemetery and stopped at a tree next to a broken grave, leaning on the tree was Nico.

I slowly walked over to the angsty teen. God he looks fucking terrible, dark bags under his eyes, his skin paler then when I first met him, he was skinny and so small.

I put my finger out and went to poke him with it when...

(A/N: Hey it's the end

.

.

.

Why are you still here?

.

.

.

.

Fine).

Nico's POV

I felt an attack coming, so I intercepted it I bent the mysterious item and heard a yelp. I woke up instantly and let go of the item – which was a finger. I looked up and saw a man that looked slightly familiar he had a white patch in his hair, he held his finger in pain and looked at me. I looked behind him to see an older man in a suit and tie, I stood up in alarm with my bag already on my shoulder.

"Umm... Hi?" I asked unsure of my next move,

"Hello what are you doing here at the early hours of this day?" asked the teen in front of me.

I raised an eyebrow, "It's a free country?" curse my people skills, I scowled myself.

"Where are your parents?" asked the older man,

"Where is your walker, grandpa?" I muttered loud enough for the teen to hear me. He let out a laugh and the man raised an eyebrow.

"Pardon?" he asked confused on what as funny.

"I said that they are... out?" I questioned myself.

"Ahh as I suspected. Would you like to come with us?" he asked.

"Taking someone in you don't know is dangerous you know?" I asked shocked.

"Wouldn't be the first time he has done It." said the teen as he put his hand on my shoulder gently like I would break.

Oh no he don't, I ain't glass I won't break. TRY ME PUSSY!!!

"Mmmm, I don't know, my mother always told me this is how people die and to be honest this is sketchy as fuck." I stated.

"I have money to spare and room to hold another." Said Mr. Suit and tie, and Racing stripe nodded eagerly.

"Mmhhmm, well I know I'm probably going to die out here and I don't want to go into the system. So I will agree but I will give you a few warnings." I stated,

"And what are these 'warnings'?"

"One: I will not share everything about my life on the first day, two: there will be times you will be mad, suspicious and even hate me and finally three: there will be times where I will be distant and I have been told I can be very depressing to be around when I am like this. Here are you warnings."

Racing stripe nodded and looked at the Dude in shoes.

"I think we can deal with all of that." He smiled.

Gross they care...

(A/N: Salutations readers, I have a little poll going on about ships so I will put a list of ships down below and whichever one has the most votes at the end of May I will put in my story. Okay? Cool!

Here the ships are:

Megan x Artemis

Dick x Wally

Aqualad x Roy

Artemis x Wally

Okay so at the end of May 2019 this will be over... Soo Bye).