Chapter Ten

Will couldn't stand it when Bill walked past him in the halls and waved, Will wanted Bill so bad, it hurt. Will needed someone to be there for him and currently none of his friends could do that for him, he needed Bill. Will never was the brave one, he still isn't but this was something else, Will needed to do this.

"Bill!"

"Hhh...hey Will, whats up?"
"I was just wondering if you wanna go get some food sometime?"

"Like on a ddd...date?"
"I guess... you know what... never mind, forget I said anything.." Will said shoving his hands in his pockets

"Www...Will, wait. I'd love to go out with yyy...you." Bill said taking one of Will's hands out of his pockets and holding it, Bill led them to an empty table in the cafeteria and sat down.

"Yyy...you know III..I was going to ask yy...you, I just thought you www...were with Richie."

"Were, past tense."

"Oh."

"He found someone else and he still hasn't broken up with me, it's just like I don't even matter enough to break up with." Bill could tell Will was broken, and he put it upon himself to fix it.

"Will... II..I promise, that won't ever happen again."

"Thanks, Bill, that means a lot."

"It's nn..nothing."

"Do you wanna go after school then?"

"I hhh..have to hang out with Mmm...Mike after school."

"Have?"
"He aaa...asked so."

"Oh, can't I come?"

"I don't sss...see why you ccc..can't..."

Will couldn't stop staring at Bill, he still couldn't believe he had said yes, he still couldn't believe he was not straight. On the other hand, all Eddie could think about was how badly he had hurt Mike by choosing his twin, after all Eddie barely even knew Richie and Eddie had loved Mike, he had loved Mike so much. Why did he ever let Mike go, now there is no chance they would ever get back to the way it was, no there was no chance they would ever get back together. He broke Mike, shattered him into a thousand pieces and Eddie didn't know if either of them would ever be able to put him back together, at least back to the way he was.

"Hey, Rich?"

"Whats up Eddie?"

"Why did I choose you? I mean I barely know you."
"I don't know Edds, that's a question you need to ask yourself."

"Wow look at someone acting all mature..."
"Well, that's what you want right? I only make all those jokes as a shield or something, I don't know... but I guess I can put that guard down with you." Richie said, It was hard for him to open up, and Eddie knew this, he placed his arm on the side of Richie's arm and held it there.

"Richie, I get it, and I appreciate it." Eddie said as he kissed Richie's forehead

"Eddie, I love you."
"I love you too Rich."