Chapter Seventeen

Will walked home crying, he had just lost Bill, he had loved bill so much. And it didn't bother will so much because it hurt him, it bothered will because he had hurt Bill. Will wiped his tears and kept looking up.

"Will?" It was his dad

"What dad?"
"Let me give you a ride. Are you ok?"

"I'm fine." Will said opening the passenger side door

"I was just on my way to pick up your sister."

"Ok." Will said blankly

"You know you can tell me whats wrong."

"Bill and I broke up."

"Oh." apparently this was the one thing that will could not tell the police chief, Jim Hopper.

"I told him I loved someone else."

"Oh." Replied will's father once more

"I loved Bill you know."

"Then why'd you break it off son?"

"I told you, because I love someone else too."

"Did you love Bill more?"

"Yes."

"Than you're stupid."

"Hey!"

"I'm just being honest."

"Bill cried when I told him."

"Well, he loved you too. Damn kid, you really fucked up didn't ya."

"Yes, but I also love Mike."

"Does Mike love you?"

"He 'likes' me."

"Boy. You're stupid."

"I know, you said multiple times."

"Kid, you either need to fix things with this Bill soon, or it's all gone."

"I know."

"And..."

"It's all gone."

"You're done with him?"

"Yes."

Hopper pulled up in front of the studio, Eleven was working to become a singer and get into Juilliard. Eleven walked out of the building smiling.

"Hey dad!"

"Hey, you guys want Pizza?"

"Sure!" El said

"Ok, that's fine." replied will

"What's up with you?" El said kicking the chair where Will sat.

"Nothing, back off." Will said as hopper drove away from the studio. The drove home was long and Will was starting to regret getting the ride from his step-dad. When they got home, Will ran straight to his room, slammed the door, laid down on his bed and screamed into the pillow. He put on the Mixtape his brother made him, 'should I stay or should I go' came on and will screamed more into his pillow, this was their song. The song they had their first kiss too, Will would never forget that, and neither would Bill.