Chapter Sixteen

"Mike, I need to talk to you."

"Sure Edds, whats up?"

"I can't date both of you, it's not right."

"What are you saying?"
"This needs to end. I'm sorry, I really did love you."

"Did?"
"Yes, I'm going to stay with Richie."

"You know he's not good for you right?"

"I know, but he keeps me happy."

"You keep me happy Edds." Mike said, Eddie could tell how badly that he had broke him... again.

"Mike, I have to go."

"Go then."

"Goodbye Mike." Eddie said Kissing him on the forehead, Mike stood up.

"Eddie, wait!" Eddie stopped and turned around "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you to Mikie." and when Eddie said that a single tear fell from his eye, he wiped it away fast and walked out the door. Mike sat alone in silence in his room, only broken by the chime of his phone.

Bill: Ya wanna come over, Will and I are gonna play DnD, I heard you got a pretty dope campaign.

Mike: Ok, see you guys in a few.

Mike typed up his message wiping tears away from his phone and face. He got in his car, and pulled out of the driveway. He pulled up to Bill's house and walked up to the front door, he knocked on the cold wooden door.

"Mike!"

"Hey Bill."

"Uuu..um this is mm...my brother Georgie." Bill said motioning to the small boy next to him.

"Oh yeah, I think Holly used to be friends with him."

"She still is." Georgie said smiling.

"Well next time, I'll be sure to bring her with, sorry." Mike said kneeling down

"Georgie www...why don't yyy...you go to your room."

"Ok billy."

"Will is sss...Setting up in the bbb...basement."

"Ok" Mike said following bill down there.

"Hey Mike." Said Will, he had gotten a haircut, and let's just say Mike forgot all about Eddie at the sight of him.

"Your hair..."

"Yeah, that bowl cut wasn't doing me any favors."

"Ccc...clearly." Bill said

"I thought it was fine." Said Mike which made Will blush slightly, Mike got his campaign and they started to play. Hours passed before they stopped, and it was true, Mike was known for having the best campaigns.

"I'm gonna ggg...go get some ppp....pizza, I'll be back in a fff...few." Bill said walking out to his car, after he left, Mike and Will went back to his basement and sat on the couch they found there. Will couldn't stop staring at Mike, why did he still feel this way about Mike? Mike looked at will once more, Will was so cute. All Mike wanted to do was tell him that, but he couldn't do what Richie did, he just couldn't.

"Mike..."

"Ya?"
"I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" Mike asked, Will knew if he told Mike how he felt his whole relationship with Bill would be over, Bill would never want to see will again.

"I like you..."

"You do?"

"Yes, and I have for a while now."

"Will, I have too."

"You have?"

"Yes will." Mike said grabbing his hand "But what about Bill?"

"I gotta tell him."
"Oh. But you still love him."

"I do." Will said

"I'M back!" Bill said

"Hey listen Bill, I should go after we eat."

"Ooo...ok Mike." Bill said unboxing the pizza, they ate in silence and then they said their goodbyes to Mike. as Mike walked out the door, Will turned to Bill, tears in his eyes.

"Will, are you aaa...alright?"
"No, Bill, we need to talk." Bill said nothing, he just stared at will, worried and confused "I'm in love with someone else." again, Bill just stared at will, unable to say anything.

"I love you Will, bbb...but you need to ggg...go." Bill said tears falling from his eyes.