Chapter Eighteen

Bill layed on the floor of his room, still missing will. Bill loved Will so much, they had only been together for a few months, but Will was special to Bill. Will was his first love, Bill was never the one to get what he wanted, not ever. Will had fallen for someone else, what was Bill not doing right? What could he do to ever get him back? Could he ever get him back? Why did he react the way he did when will told him? 'I love you Will, but you need to go.' Why did he have to be so mean, why did he say that? Bill curled up into a ball on the floor and cried, he missed will, even thought Will loved someone he could still love Bill right?

Bill: I'm sorry.

Will: me too

Bill: I love you will

Will deleted the chat at 4:57pm Tap to undo

A single tear fell from bill's eye as he walked to his car, he drove all alone to the one place that could put him out of his misery, The Quarry. He walked to the highest point of the cliff, he sat down on the edge, the water was so calm. He took out his phone, went to instagram and posted a picture of only two words: I'm sorry. He tagged Will and his whole family, posted the picture, stood up and jumped soaring to the water below.

Will was sitting at the table doing homework, Joyce was cleaning, Eleven and Hopper were watching something on tv and everything was normal, for them. Hopper's phone rang loudly, he picked it up and he immediately ran out the door to his car.

"There's been a suicide, I gotta go!" He shouted from the car, Will's phone beeped, Bill.Denbrough had tagged him in a photo, he opened it up and it was a graphic photo with only two words on it: I'm Sorry. And at that moment Will knew that it was Bill who had jumped to his death at the quarry, the one who was being dragged out by his father right now. Will yelled and started to cry, he threw his phone across the room and punched the table. His mom ran over and grabbed him, pulling him over to the couch and trapping him in a tight embrace.

"Honey, what's wrong?"
"I killed Bill." Will said in between sobs

"What?"
"I broke up with him and he killed himself." joyce seemed to process this for a moment

"It's not your fault, there are a lot of thing going wrong in Bill's life and there always have been."

"Yeah, but I pushed him over the edge."

"Maybe you did but it wasn't all you." Wil walked to his room, leaving his family alone in the living room, he slammed the door and screamed once more.