EXTRA AU

( AU CHAPTER!!!! Not related to the story at all, just wanted to do some happy valentine's day fluff.... and I miss Bill. P.S. Only Meddie and Wheelbarrow will be included in this chapter. Enjoy.)

The sun shone through Bill's blinds as he reached for his boyfriend, but he wasn't there.

"Bill?" Will called out

"I'm downstairs!" he called back

"Ok." Will said putting on his cloths, he walked down the stairs and discovered Bill holding a silver mixing bowl "what are you doing?"

"Making breakfast, Iii...I just need to put this in the oven." And Bill did, opening the oven and placing the mix inside. Will leaned forward and kissed Bill on the cheek

"There's more where that came from." Will said taking Bill's hand and dragging him over to the sofa

"Will, I love you so damn much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Wow, no stutter." Will said kissing bill again

"Ooo...Oh, Yeah."

"You are really getting better."

"Nnn...not really, just around you."

"I love you billy boy."

"Love you too Willy will."

"We have really got to stop, we are so cheesy."

"What's wrong with cheesy?"

"Nothing Bill, nothing at all."

"I ccc...could stay here forever."

"Me T..." Will started, only to be disrupted by the fire alarm

"Sss....shit, I burnt them."

"Bill, honestly it's fine." Will said turning to bill and rubbing his arm, on the other hand the other couple was having quite a similar morning, sans the pancakes. Mike was lying on the couch in Eddie's house, holding him tightly was Eddie, sleeping in the gray pajamas mike loved so much.

"Good morning Edds."

"Hi Mikey"

"I hate you eddie."

"I loveee youuu."

"I know."

"You wanna get breakfast at pop's?"

"Can we just stay here forever?"

"Mike, I'm hungry... and pops gives free breakfast to couples on V day."

"What! Ok then, where are my pants?"

"In the kitchen."

"Oh, ok I'll grab those and we can be out in three minutes."

"I knew that would get you going." Eddie said pulling on his own pants, they walked out the door and instead of driving, they walked, holding hands. While thay were walking to the infomous Pop's diner, Bill and Will were headed to the skating rink in star court mall.

"Don't you think its a bit late for Ice scaring?"

"Nnn....No, it's perfect, they aaa.....always play cheesy love songs and nobody ggg....gives a shit about gays here."

"Oh, yeah... now I see why you like it here." Will said sarcastically "This explains everything!"

"Hey, give me a break." They suited up and got out on the Ice, Will fell a few times getting started but then one he got the hang of it and he was able to stand, he kissed bill right in the middle of the rink, right in front of everyone. he could tell Bill was blushing, but he could also tell Bill loved it, but what bill loved most of all was Will.

(Thank you for putting up with all my cheesy writing and ships nobody but me and my friend Tori [Who helped me write a lot of this and was begging for credit and annoying my ass of] likes. I hope all of you had/have and amazing Valentine's day[I know I sure didn't] and thank you.)

also: RIP BILL, YOU WILL FOREVER BE REMEMBERED AND LOVED(BY ME MOST OF ALL)