Ringo | Sex Education

Before I begin this chapter I desperately need to put in an author's note. First of all: I came to realise just how awful and horribly written my chapters have been. Especially the one with George. It got so weird, not to mention PERSONAL! And second: I'll try my best to make my stories more detailed and perhaps longer (and less personal). And you might have noticed that this book starts off with smut, which in my opinion is a good start to any book. But there will be fluff later.

See you in the deepest depths of hell🤠

smut
*****************************************
As I stepped into the seemingly empty biology classroom, I quickly turned my eyes to the back where Ritchie sat and walked over to the seat beside him. "Hello, y/n! Good to see you." "Hi, Ritchie." He smiled as I called him that. I laid my book bag down and put some of my books on the desk. I pulled out a pencil and started doodling. I soon noticed that Ritchie was smoking, while leaning his head on his hand, supported by the desk. He was wearing a leather jacket over his uniform and his hair was greased to the gods. His perfect features outlined by the sun from the window.

"Ritchie, you'll be caught." I said looking seriously at him. He shook his head and turned to me with a smirk. His big blue eyes looking me over. "Teachers like me too much to do anything 'bout it." I sighed, he was so confident, yet so extremely kind. I turned back to my book and doodled until the bell rang.
——————
"Alright kids." The teacher said, his eyes roaming the audience. He cleared his throat. "Today, we'll be starting... sex ed." His face turned bright red and I giggled at the sight. The teacher was young, but seemingly inexperienced. "We'll start of with the female reproductive system." He fiddled frantically with his fingers as he spoke, tugging at his tie. "So, I'll just set up the projector. Ahem."

It didn't take long before an illustrated uterus appeared on the board. A few of the boys snickered and the girls payed close attention, including Ritchie. The teacher continuously gasped and gulped as he named the different parts. Then I decided to draw one myself. I tried to make it cartoony, it was a complete failure.

As I erased the pathetic artwork I heard whistling coming from most of the boys. I saw in the crook of my eye that Ritchie still was focusing on the lesson, darting his eyes annoyingly at guys around him. I looked up to see a full on pussy on the wall. Not very illustrated this time. The teacher was sweating now as he named the different parts. All I heard were laughs from John in front of me, I didn't get a bit of information into my head. Though I already knew what was what, at least in the manner you were supposed to.

Ritchie moved a little in his chair before clearing his throat and raising his hand. "May I use the toilet, sir?" The teacher quickly nodded and didn't take his eye off the ground. As he let himself up from the chair he sat on, he grabbed the biology book and brought it with him through the door. On the way, John spat out: "Out wanking?!" The class laughed, but Ritchie kept going. He was normally such a cheery guy, but he seemed upset all of a sudden.

I jumped up off my chair and went out the door soon after, thankfully no one noticed. And there he was, leaning against the wall a few ten meters away and reading concentrated in his book. I watched him for a while, embracing his body. He looked so awfully hot, in his teddy boy outfit and hair. I was so focused on his legs that I didn't notice him looking at me and grinning. "Y/n!" I blinked and came back to reality. "Thought you were headed to wank." I said jokingly and walked towards him. "No, I just wanted to learn instead of whistling at-" he stopped and blushed, looking away. "That cunt?" I finished, still staring at him. He nodded and smirked.