John | Massive Win

Sorry, but that picture. I can't, I physically CAN'T. STOP, WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION-

this is kinda short, but hot as hell, especially with that FUCKING BEAST IN YOUR HEAD-

SMUCK
********************
"John, stop!" I giggled as John rolled over me again, winning just another battle of dominance. He pinned my wrists to the grass above my head, grinning down at me. "I win." He said smugly. I rolled my eyes, and let out a defeated sigh. "So? You want a prize?" John's smirk grew bigger and he seemed to ponder for a moment. "Yes, I do." My face reflected his expression as a tinge of red crept its way to my cheeks at an idea that appeared in my head. "Well, would you like a medal?" John huffed as he let go of my hands. He stood up and reached out a hand for me. I took it firmly and he dragged me up savagely, making me jerk into him. "Jesu-" "No, not really." John took an arm around my shoulder, quickly pecking my hair.

"Alright, well, I think I can arrange something else." John cocked an eyebrow as I grabbed his hand and began leading him through the park. For some reason, a huge boulder laid in the corner of the field. I had always found it peculiar how it had come to be right there, on the grass in the middle of flat, no-mountain England. But at that moment, I thanked the gods for putting it there, where if we swerved around it, we were out of sight from anyone passing by.

So, there we were. I put a hand to John's hard chest and pressed him against the rock. I seductively licked my bottom lip, to which he smiled, and dropped down to my knees. As the idea came to me, it had come just as quickly to him. That's just how our minds worked. Dirty. Therefore, it was no use in wasting time teasing him. I unzipped his trousers and dragged them down to his knees, where they fell to his ankles. My fingers hooked around the waistband of his briefs. I looked up at John, his lips were formed in a huge smirk. Our eyes met and that's when I pulled the fabric down. His already rock-hard cock [suiting] sprung out and its tip gently grazed my chin.

My hand grabbed around John's length, pumping it a few times before giving his slit a gentle lick. He groaned into the air, a hint of laughter in his voice. "I love you, y/n." I smiled. I thought I'd answer with actions rather than words, so I didn't reply though my heart was fluttering in a way that was giving me the urge to scream it at the top of my lungs. My mouth went around his head, circling the tip with my tongue a few times before I took him whole. Instinctively, John raked both his hands through my hair as a deep hum fled his throat. One of my hands ran up his leg, landing at his hip. I grabbed it tightly to steady myself while my other hand stroked the part of John's cock were I couldn't completely reach. I looked up at him through my eyelashes to see his face contorted in pleasure, still a faint smirk lingered on his lips.

John took his hand and gently laid it upon mine. He flipped it over, intertwining our fingers. He dragged our bonded hands to his chest and held them there. A wave of pure joy flodded over me, the way he made me feel loved even though I was the one loving him. His other hand gently tugged at my roots, and as he felt himself getting closer, he lightly thrusted into my mouth. He hit the back of my throat, but I managed to keep my gagging reflexes on hold. His voice sounded raspy and low when he whispered, "I'm coming." I moaned at the mere sound of his incredibly sexy voice, the vibration making him reach his end. The salty milk which hit my tongue tasted sweeter than honey, and I swallowed it sooner than I expected myself to.

I let my lips slide off satisfyingly, my tongue grazing his tip one last time to clean up anything that might have been left. I stood up on shaky feet. John quickly dragged me into a kiss, suffocating the hands between us, sealing something sacred in the way we moulded together. Our eyes met as we pulled away. "That was a great price." He muttered, the infamous smirk quickly stretching across his face. "Well, good thing I'm such a good loser."
*******************
This is the first time I've managed to properly picture John in something like this, or even at all, and I am very happy about it. That photo helped a lot, at least for me. If it didn't for you then than sucks, your loss lol.