John | Man Slaughter

A short request<3

This was initially supposed to include depression, but I really don't feel like I have the right to write about it. So, instead, it's about angsty menstruation 😎

******************

"John?" I said as I snuggled even further into him.

"Yes, Katie?" His fingers twirled a few strands of my hair as we lied together on our bed.

"Can I punch you in the balls?"

I looked up to John, who didn't seem to know if he was supposed to laugh or be concerned.

"W-why?" he understandingly inquired with a nervous laugh.

"So you can feel my misery," I answered with a dramatic sigh and a cartoonish frown. I buried my face in John's chest and let out a guttural groan.

"I-I'll go heat up a-"

"Don't you dare! I just found a comfortable position. If you move, I'll actually kill you." My voice was muffled, but it still managed to terrify John as he hadn't moved an inch further.

I couldn't imagine he was comfortable, what with me immovably humping his leg and suffocating him with my whole upper body. But he was the one who insisted on staying home with me, so really, he had nothing to complain about.

"So... will we be doing this all day, or..?"

"It depends, John. But for the time being - when you inevitably ruin my solace, you might as well get me a cuppa."

I took the chance of turning my head to look at him. To my surprise, a smirk played on his lip. The sight nearly made me fume.

"What's so funny?"

"You."

I lifted my body to gawk at him, wincing severely in the process. His smirk only widened.

"Do you find amusement in my pain, Winston?!"

John licked his lips, seeming to enjoy the moment. I scoffed and turned my back to him, laying on my side. "Get me that tea or-"

"Blood," John blurted out

I turned around annoyed. "What?"

"There seems to have been a leakage, Kat."

I rolled my eyes at him. I had subconsciously expected this since my flow was usually at its heaviest on the first day. But I still didn't bother to stuff my knickers anymore, did I?

"Fuck off, at least I'm not pregnant with your demon child."

Without another word or a glance at my nuisance, I made a beeline towards the bathroom.

"I know you'd just love that," I heard John say before I shut the door behind me.

When John said 'blood', he meant blood.

How the hell- Did my buttcrack make a funnel or something?

And they were my good knickers, too.

I sat myself on the toilet, grimacing at both the ruined knickers and trousers, which I had thrown off by now.

"John?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you bring me a pair of knickers?"

"Do you want mine?"

I thought about it for a minute.

"Yes."

I sat still, expecting to hear John's feet shuffle across the floorboards. But it was silent.

"R-really?"

"Yeah, but not the ones you're wearing, dimwit."

John complied, and I heard him rut around the dresser.

I cleaned myself up a bit with a few of those precious wet wipes that I saved for occasions like these. I pitied myself so much that I even muttered, "a demon child wouldn't be so bad if it meant 9 months without this".

"What was that?" I looked up to see John peeking his head through the door, reaching out his hand with a fresh pair of briefs dangling from his pinky.

"Don't even think about it."

"Oh, darling. We'd just use a towel."

*********************

Omg, this took a way different turn than I planned. It was initially supposed to be him comforting her, but instead, it turned into this.

I hope you still approve, the person who requested:)